1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Jae_90, May 25, 2020.

1. Jae_90

Jae_90 Fapstronaut

Day one: I got up this morning and went up to the park where it is nice and quiet. I sat and practiced meditation for a while. It felt good. I’m still new to mediation so idk if I’m doing it right, but I’m trying. After that, I sat and just enjoyed the nice view of the park. I feel really good. I hope I can continue feeling good for the rest of the day. I hope everyone has a good day as well :)

2. Become_One

Become_One Fapstronaut

Sounds like solid first day! If you’re interested in getting better at meditation, look up diaphragmatic breathing if you’re not already familiar and try focusing only on you’re breathing while eliminating all thoughts. Easier said than done! Also, I would recommend being consistent and meditate everyday if you can. From my personal experience, meditating right after you wake up and go to bed is ideal. If you’re just starting, just do it for 5 minutes during these times. Not to say you can’t go longer, but if you try committing to something longer than that you may lose desire to do it at all. Personally, I never commit to any length of time but usually find myself easily going for ~30 minutes. 5 minutes may not seem like much but you will notice a change within a few days to a week with consistency. Also just sit in a chair with your feet flat on the ground if you’re not super flexible like me. You might fuck up your knees trying to get into a lotus position. Best of luck!

3. redapplecigz

redapplecigz Fapstronaut

Good job bro. Glad your first day was good. It won’t be easy the first week though. Just avoid triggers and don’t think about triggers. Focusing on doing what you did today like exercise, going for walks outdoors, etc. Keep your mind of the triggers and fight the impulse to quit. Good luck bro

4. greenland

greenland New Fapstronaut

good job,keep going .