1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do I even like this Girl

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 8, 2020.

1. So it all started in a driver's ed class at first I was 100 percent sure that she was into me and I was into her like she litteraly looked at me and started at me and then started to wear tight dresses and look back of her seat to make sure I was looking put I still lacked confidence because in those days where dark days I had a lot of personal issues. Few years has passed I seriously improve myself I gained confidence put Im not sure if I'm into her because I was just focused on my goals and I had weird dreams about her when I didn't cared about her. Right know during this qurantine I have a class with her I'm not sure if she's into me or that I should do a move what should I do?

2. If you like her get talking to her. If you think she is still into you then just ask her out on a date. If she says no, who cares. At least you had a shot. You miss every shot you don't take. Good luck man.

3. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Don't over think it, I am not sure about the timelines here, girls can change feelings pretty quickly it's no big deal. Just try. The more you try the more experience you have.