1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think this girl likes me, and what should my next move be? Need help!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by superstorm250, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Hello,

Yes, "always wanted to be around me at work and was always touching me (which made me very uncomfortable because she's a minor)" is 100% a sign she likes you, you're not wrong there.

Congrats on being good looking and fun to be around her.

Why won't you ask her for a date?

I'll read the 2nd half now. Smile a lot, check that she likes you, laughs with you, checks that she likes you, has a good time with you, checks that she likes you.

Nice, very good executed on the Pandas thing. "I busted on her and made her do a couple of things out of her comfort zone before I gave them to her, which I think helped", absolutely, that's equally fun, being challenged, being teased.

You made all the right steps so far.

You looking at her & her looking at you. Another huge sign she likes you.

Do you want to date her or the niece? her. So forget about the niece.

WHAT DO I THINK YOU SHOULD DO: ASK HER OUT, DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE, ASK HER OUT

Hey, would you like to go out for a coffe?
    Hey, would you like to go out for a tea?
    Hey, would you like to go at a movie with me?
    Hey, would you like to go in a park with me?
    That's what you need to do. She's 90% likely to say "yes". Given that she likes you.

And then, develop your relationship from there. In the park, in the movie, etc.

2. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

read the entire thread he missed his chance