1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

does crunches affect height ??!

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Unstoppable24/7, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Unstoppable24/7

Unstoppable24/7 Fapstronaut

Hey, I have introduced to various exercises during nofap and I have few questions related to them.does crunches affect my height growth? ( Will it increases, decrease or stop). Does crunches increase testosterone level?

2. Inspired2chg

Inspired2chg Fapstronaut

Height is mostly genetic, so exercise shouldn’t slow growth. I wouldn’t be too concerned.

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  3. I agree, the height is 95% genetic, and crunches are great exercise, just watch out to do it the right way so you don`t damage your spine. I don`t know if crunches increase testosterone, but I know that squats and deadlifts are probably the best exercises to increase your natural testosterone, especially if you are beginner.

Unstoppable24/7 likes this.
  4. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Crunches help to get a better core for your body. But it is important to make different abs-exercises to get defined and helpful abs - only crunches are not enough. For example flutter kicks, leg raises, crunch kicks, ellbow plank etc.
    Darebee.com has a lot of different abs-workouts.

5. nghia_haribol

nghia_haribol Fapstronaut

I am 5'5 and I feel insecure