1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't waste time thinking "how not to fap " weird title I know just read it

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by s0gek1ng, Oct 31, 2019.

1. s0gek1ng

s0gek1ng Fapstronaut

I'm a Computer science (IT student to make it easy for everyone xD) final year Engineering student and I like to making algorithms and theories. And i'm fapping for about 8 years daily(almost) and one day after fapping i got this feeling of guilt and regret (fyi i don't normally regret about this but that day it was odd) so i watched some videos about what happens after fapping in our brain i find out it releases Make happy chemical called dopamine and then I researched on how much fapping is equivalent to inducing dopamine in comparison to drugs so i found if you fap for 2 times a day you are giving cocaine shot level dopamine to your brain yeah that blew my mind, yeah we all doing drugs WTH which is very easy to get you don't need money or go somewhere you need to fap and you all set.
    After all this info I was in shock and i was thinking too much about my life and that i'm just creating a happy fake environment for myself I'm just tricking my brain that i'm happy but i'm not and i decided to quit this thing for once for all .
    So i make one algorithm to Quit fap Once for all
    Step 1. Decide you're going to quit it for your life you will never do it again .
    Step 2. Set Goals don't wait for some good opportunity just start it , fill up your lone time with activities (For first 3-5 days don't be lonely)
    Step 3. When you think urges are too hard to control visit your friend or take cold shower and know your triggers find out what trigger that urge and avoid them in future (please don't use insta and same apps)
    Step 4. Don't think about it.
    Step 5. Just focus on your goals and watch comedy shows xD (Because when dopamine level is low your mood will not be right so comedy shows may work please skip sexy scene)
    Step 6. To fight an urge keep saying it to yourself "You got this , MF brainy tawny you will lose i will win you can't slave me around cause i'm the master beetch"
    Step 7 You're the master so act like one buddy everything is in your control bro you are the main character and this world revolves around you. You control everything say fuck off urges.
    I'm not very good at explaining things but try these steps are for you guys for me lol my dick is not able to do anthing after reading the fact that 2 times a day == cocaine shot , it's like he is dead and i'm very focused In life and I often get ideas about coding and programming stuff before big boobs and ass was all i think of xD
    You can do it Buddy Just have little faith in you

Jefe Rojo and Jay Dolphin like this.
  2. I enjoyed the enthusiasm!! Thanks for the tips man..god speed!