Female Attention vs Attraction: The Difference is Investment

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Rev2.0, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Here is something I have come to realize lately that may help other guys on the dating scene. If you have yourself somewhat together physically, are on NoFap/semen retention, and are confident to strike up a conversation with a girl who seems open, you can do that successfully more often than not, and with more women than you might think. The thing is, women feed on attention and if you want to give it, they will take you up on it. They may even throw out IOIs to keep you engaged. However... all of that is NOT Investment. Investment is them asking for your name right away, asking "what about you" after they have answered (sometimes at great length) something you have asked about them, a rapid first touch (or attempt to touch), among other things. If those aren't there within the first minute, she may continue to give you her attention but you can be assured, she is NOT attracted to you. At that point your best move is to say "hey, it was nice meeting you. Take care." and move on because anything more ain't happening. Of course if you want to keep the conversation going for practice, or to experiment with how she responds to certain things, or you just have time to kill, then keep it going and she will gladly keep feeding on your energy, probably for as long as you want to provide it... but anything romantic with her is not in the cards for you.

Case study: met this younger gal last night. Got her name straight away, made and held eye contact. This girl was 5'10, slim, with a model's face and hair. 30 seconds and two questions into the convo she is flipping her hair, playing with her ring, matching my stance and facing me full frontal with both feet pointed straight at me, we're locking eyes and she's talking fast and nonstop. All fun, but never once did she ask for my name or anything about me. So I took it as a fun few minutes of diversion, filed it in my experience bank and moved on with my night. Life is too short and your energy too valuable to waste on women who only pretend they're into you.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024