1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Earth is Driving Me Mad... I mean, madd-ER...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LOSEmyselftoSAVEmyself, May 17, 2022.

1. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

Prosecutors usually do try to establish motive.

This is too much.

Questioning things is great, really it is, but you need to learn to question everything. Questioning the government and the media but not questioning anything you read on conspiracy sites is not a path to a higher truth.

To use your vernacular, you are worshiping the conspiracy gods. Your conspiracy forum is your ultimate authority that you view as infallible.

You are actually almost onto something with the "false history", but it's not a conspiracy, we naturally compress historical events over time until they become a set of mythological stories. That's an organic psychological mechanism, not something invented by the government. Jung, Tolstoy, Augustine and a number of other thinkers managed to figure this out.

2. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

I agree but that last phrase was just for jokes, seriously you think I read David Icke? Thanks to your calm comment, i'm really happy to see a civilbut since i am possessed by my God i can't let you go unpunished.
    Please don't dare to compare Tolstoj, one of the last champions of the real conception of the christian world with that Satan Empiricist of Jung or Augustine. Augustine was another of the scammers that send the pillars of the Christian Warmonger vision of the world, he's the first that hypotized the ''Bellum Justum'' and probably he was an historical copy of Thomas Aquinas, btw none of these two seem to have read the gospels because if you claim that exist a ''Bellum Justum'' then you haven't read what's writted on the gospels...maybe the conception of "Bellum Justum" cab be applyed to Islam, that is a religion of Peace but not pacifist they are allowed by their conception of the world to fight for their religion if justified. Not Christianity.

About Jung - (From one of his letters, 29 november 1935: You must understand that I am a researcher and not a prophet. What matters to me is what can be verified with experience (...) Anything that cannot be demonstrated in the domain of human experience is not in my interest and if anyone claims to know more I ask them to provide me with the necessary evidence. [Here Jung reveal his face, he's just an empiricist trash like Kant and Hume that can't go over the materialistic realm, he can' see with a spiritual eye, as jesus , he's blocked by the material world by his prejudice, everything he writted was just an attempt to scam, here what i mean with Spiritual Eye:

Matthew 13:9-17

9 Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”
    10 His disciples came and asked him, “Why do you use parables when you talk to the people?”
    11 He replied, “You are permitted to understand the secretsa] of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others are not.
    12 To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them.
    13 That is why I use these parables, For they look, but they don’t really see.
    They hear, but they don’t really listen or understand.

14 This fulfills the prophecy of Isaiah that says,
    ‘When you hear what I say,
    you will not understand.
    When you see what I do,
    you will not comprehend.
    15 For the hearts of these people are hardened,
    and their ears cannot hear,
    and they have closed their eyes—
    so their eyes cannot see,
    and their ears cannot hear,
    and their hearts cannot understand,
    and they cannot turn to me
    and let me heal them.

16 “But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear.
    17 I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, but they didn’t see it. And they longed to hear what you hear, but they didn’t hear it.

There is just a tetrad for the XIX Century and its Zolla-Evola-Junger-Weil, especially the last two.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  3. Because there's an error somewhere.
    Where, I don't know yet.
    I have top men working on it. Or I should...

4. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

Ok well lets take a moment and re-read your original post:
    You said that you thought the flat earth was crazy, but that you did the math and that you now thought that flat earther's might be correct.

So, now that we have established(post #32 & #62), and you agree(see post #73), that the correct formula for centrifugal force is F=(m*v²)/R. Can you at least concede that, while flat earth might still be true in your mind, that the math and physics confirm that people would not be flying off of the earth due to centrifugal force??? You're original question has been fully answered in detail!!! Remember that the centrifugal force formula is widely used in all types of engineering; its correct!!

I know that you are likely suffering from cognitive dissonance now that your earth earth proof has been dis-proven. However I am sure that you probably have dozens of other reasons that you think flat earth is true. But all of your other reasons can also be dis-proven.

I just want you to know that the reason that I have spent time tying to prove to you that the earth is a globe, using the proof that you yourself put forward, is to help you, as most people will think less of you if you believe flat earth non-sense, and that can negatively effect your life. I do respect you for critically thinking about things and not just believing what you are told. Its just that you are wrong on this topic.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    silex_jedi likes this.
  5. Now I know you're full of it because everyone knows The Pentaverate controls the world. Nice try though.

6. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

:)

7. I could very well be wrong. I do appreciate that you have been helping me. Obviously you are a highly intelligent person. Smarter than me, for certain.

FE is such a strange thing. We grow up learning all this science. It all seems to make sense. The whole world believes it with incredible conviction.

But nobody really proves these things for themselves. Nobody can build a rocket and fly up into space.

I guess in the end it's all a bunch of chalkboard nonsense. Anything can be proven or disproven on a chalkboard.

And when they take an eraser to it, life still goes on. Somehow....

8. I mean, people have gone to space though. Wouldn't you think if the earth was flat, all of those people would come back from space and start telling everybody the truth? I mean, to see for your own eyes that everyone has been lied to for years, I feel like it's the first thing every single one of them would want to tell everybody. But that hasn't happened. I'm pretty certain there hasn't been testimony from any of those people that the earth is flat. I would expect they would be talking about that if they saw that in space. I just don't think it's plausible that every single person who has been to space saw the flat earth and just decided not to say anything and to keep covering up the lie for some reason.

9. Fantasia

Fantasia Fapstronaut

--

Space films are made in swimming pool, because we live in 2022 and they can do what they want with modern tecnologies. Probably fantascientific movies are more accurate than NASA fantascience

10. Lol I was talking to someone else, not you. I have no interest in talking to you about this.

11. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Relax guys, I really don't think any of this is serious :D

12. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

PaulPhoenix and Fantasia like this.
  13. Alright so you think they have been to space? How do you know they didn't outfit one of those parabolic airplanes to look like a spaceship?

14. Do you think space is fake? When I look up at stars, I think that they are not as far away as they think.

Betelgeuse is 500+ ly away, they think. But could anybody see ANYTHING at that distance?

The human eye only can resolve a 6' person at 3 miles.

I've made a spreadsheet about this...

15. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

FIRST OF ALL, it's a can of DINOS, not worms, please respect me as a Hollow Earth Church member, SECOND OF ALL, space is not real, it's actually a giant trash bag filled with tiny holes, this concept was invented by Elon Musk so he could steal people money to pretend to send them on "Mars", which is actually an elaborate partnership with the candy bars. I have my sources. Trust me.

16. Hollow Earth Church? I don't know that one.

Must have some serious kind of elevator installed to attend service...

17. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Okay guys I’ll come clean, I lied - the one, only, TRUE reason space was invented was so that Muse could create their Black Holes and Revelations record. THERE. I said it. HAPPY?

18. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

No elevator, we fly down on the wings of pterodactyls. Come join us, we got cookies!

19. Because I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks the whole world is lying to me about everything for no reason at all