1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Flatline Question

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Hitch86, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Hitch86

Hitch86 New Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I started NoFap almost 5 months ago. Doing hard reboot. I cheated 2 times during the 5 months. I spent mostof the 5 months in flatline since I started fapping at a very early age and lived with extreme depression, anxiety and brain fog for years. For the first time in my 12 yeas of trying to recover from anxiety I felt the mind clarity ,I have been misssing, for 2-3 weeks then I got a flatline back. I was wondering why the flatline keeps coming back even after I stood it for that long time and once I felt good, I got the flatline back.

One thing I want to emphasize that thing is real and recovery. One day I will be able to post my whole story. But If you are fapping for long years and sufferig from depression and anxiety, you get to try NoFap and to be very patient whatever you feel.

Thanks a lot

2. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Hello, welcome to the community. I don't know any facts about the flatlines, as I'm in early stages of my recovery. But I'm sure more experienced members will answer. Good luck...

3. Hitch86

Hitch86 New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot. I hope you get a quick recovery.

hardowner likes this.