1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Grace

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Brothers and Sisters
    I wanted to share this truth about the Grace of God with you.

You have probably heard grace defined as God's unmerited favor and that is absolutely true, but it is so much more. Grace is the power that God willingly gives us to help us do what we could never do on our own.

Grace is the enabling gift and power of God not to sin. Grace is power, not just pardon.

1corinthians15:10

'But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. ' 1 Corinthians 15:10

The obedience that gives God pleasure is produced by the power of God’s grace through faith. The same dynamic is at work at every stage of the Christian life. The power of God’s grace that saves through faith (Ephesians 2:8) is the same power of God’s grace that sanctifies through faith.

'For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Tao Jones and Christian Warrior like this.
  2. We tap into the grace of God by staying connected to Him. Sin short circuits grace.

Tao Jones and Christian Warrior like this.
  3. Christian Warrior

Christian Warrior Fapstronaut