1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HARD TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Aug 9, 2019.

1. 29 August 2019
    So many things to share....
    Future is so unpredictable I guess...We don't knw what's gonna happen tomorrow...Anyways yesterday it was a hard time!!
    Went to institute at 1 Pm...Confront our class teacher for not performing the dance becz my friend was not performing. But she is so sweet that she finally convinced us specially my friend who was abused last day....anyways everything got sorted!!
    Had a good day throughout!!
    Suddenly while coming back home saw his msgs!! He was missing me badly!! I wished to text him back bt unable to do bcz I was in bus and couldn't get a seat..so decided to reply him after I reach home.. But after I got back home I texted him bt no reply came..hence got worried..finally came to know that his ph was nt wrking!! And he was shortage of money!!
    I was tensed bcz our exam is near and he needs to study...fr that his mobile needs to work properly so I felt that I really need to do smthing fr him so I decided to help him bt he denied..he said he would manage it bt I seriously doubted that...
    Bt I respected his decision...Then today I got to talk to him sometimes on video call and sometimes voice call...I wanted to see him though he couldn't see me bcz his ph screen nt wrking properly..bt still we talked as if we were in front of each other...
    When he is there with me...everything becmes positive...I feel I am alive...so we talked fr 2 hrs...sometimes he behaves like a kid..and I laugh...he enjoys that...and I love that... :)
    Anyways after that moment I didn't get any msgs bcz he had to go to repair his ph...I kept my mind busy doing my Workshop activity....till now no msgs...I m a bit tensed bcz I dnt feel ri8 without him...but I hope soon I would be able to contact him...
    Till then Happy Sleep :)
    Gd ni8

theFight likes this.
  2. 31 August Reporting
    I really don't know whether this is my last post or not bcz the reason I am here only for the person who means a lot to me is missing throughout the day with no ph call no text no update and the most importantly his ph is off...He needs me to help him throughout his PMO journey and without giving a second thought I just decided to do anything for him...
    I really dont know what has happened to him...I m unable to reach him by any means...feeling completely helpless...I really dnt knw any of his friends relatives through which I could get any access of him...I m so tired crying too much today...feeling like my heart has been torned apart...none of his number is on and I m sitting here hlpless and perplexed...we r in LDR so its quite difficult to get to know anything about him...I prayed a lot bt still no hlp frm God as well!! Omg!!! I m getting this neuro problem again...Its unbearable..my mind is not working...last ni8 we talked and today..its been 24 hrs we hv not been in contact...its like a mystery now. Only God knows!! Feel like dying!! Why can't I get peace! Why I alwys hv to suffer mentally like this??? :(
    GOD PLS HELP ME FINDING HIM...

3. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Maybe, think trust. Trust him, trust God. When it’s all said and done it’s out of your control. No offense but you seem intense. Maybe he just needs a break. Being in a hot and heavy relationship, even a ldr is hard give him and your mind a rest.

4. WhoaI had a panic attack just reading this. Maybe he’s confused about how to deal with his situation at the moment and can’t facilitate a relationship with anyone until he can help himself. Love=patience

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Though we r in LDR bt still we never felt like that fr each other that we need a break frm each other..I know him and thats why I was worried abt him rather than thinking that he needs a break from me bcz he seriously never needed that from me. He knows how much I respect his space how much I care fr him...We never force things on each other...Though We r going thru a tough time but we r in this together...Finally he responded today early in the morning. His ph was dead so he couldn't contact me bt he tried his ways to reach me....I thank God fr he listened my prayer..Everything is fi9. Jai Sri Krishna.

Breadman likes this.
  6. No nothing like that...Yes he was confused abt hw to deal with the situation...he was confused abt hw to get in touch wid me as his ph was dead...normally he never do this..he informs me every single detail thats y I was tensed about him...There's no problem in our relationship..its just that we care too much fr each other...Today early in the morning he contacted me and fed me the reason...so nw I m relieved... :)

7. Oh good cool I’m glad it worked out. Keep on keepin on

8. 1st September 2019
    No this is not my last post finally...Last ni8 was too hard fr me... There r so many things wandering around inside my head ri8 now. He was missing throughout the day and today early in the morning suddenly his msg popped out and I burst into tears seeing his msg. Oh God!! I can't explain how that moment was fr me..it was only just 24 hrs that I was detached from him bt it felt like so many years have passed and finally got to see him!! It happens sometimes that his ph is switched off fr sm reasons bt he responds me everytime bt yesterday was too much...I was angry in the beginning fr his ph was off but still I managed to divert myself into some activities bcz I also know that he goes to Library everyday and he texts me after returning home but after it was 8 Pm and still he didn't respond led me into fear and tension...subsequently it stimulated my heart rate and nerve problem...I got panic attack when it was 10 Pm still no response and his ph was off...but I was praying Lord Krishna to keep him safe.I was crying heavily inside..My mother guessed something had gone wrng wid me bt I couldn't tell her any of my problems.I started severe back pain..it happens wen I m stressed...My hands went numb and stomach ached. I constantly searched him through social media..if I could get any trace of him..
    I tried to find his relatives friends but couldn't find them. I couldn't sleep properly.All ni8 I just dreamt abt him and I saw people were trying to convince me that he was fi9 and I shd nt wrry too much...I felt God had tried to convey me his msg. I woke up at 4.30 am bt still no msgs. I felt dead inside and was still searching and luking fr him...I have so many exams near...I have a programme too...I was perplexed what to do...I started contemplating hw would I manage everything fr now everything started seem so impossible fr me....He is my joy...my heart...my everything...and the only one who ever luvd me fr the person I am...I cant imagine of being normal without him...it was hard fr me...I knew I hd lost all at once...and it was difficult fr me to cope up with it. But as soon as he responded me "Sry T...." oh my God!! I burst into tears!! It was like a miracle happened suddenly.I thanked God fr listening to me. He explained me his problem and I just felt like hugging him too ti8ly...He was feeling sry fr all this trouble bt I was nt at all angry with him...I am happy that He is fi9..thats what all matters...and as soon as I felt relieved my headache started and also my ri8 hand nerve is paining bcz it took too much of stress that after releasing stress, reaction started....but this physical pain is worthy than mental pain....Thank u Lord Krishna, Joy Guru, Bajrang Bali fr sending me relief....
    Happy Sunday :)

9. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I’m glad things worked out for the good.

10. :)

11. This is why a lot of people don't recommend LDR (long distance relationships) as they are not much more than a connection defined entirely by communication between platforms. One way or another your physical and immediate reality and life need to take priority over what you have with this boy. It's not healthy to need a relationship like this with anyone, even god, in order to be 'happy' or feel 'fulfilled'.

Try to separate your relationship with this person from who you are as a person. You are both two different people in two different places with two different lives who talk when it is appropriate for both of you. Developing a reliance on the communication isn't healthy.

Allow the boy to tell you when (IF) he needs space from you and focus solely on your own 50% part in the relationship. Otherwise, you need to think about your own goals and remember that you are on this journey for yourself and no relationship should be an obstacle to that.

12. Yes in the beginning I was going thru a problem and its bcz of my past experiences but it improved day by day..The problem was not Him nor the distance.It was me who was suffering due to some other reason..but now its gone...and I think it depends from person to person how they maintain a relationship...and its obvious not everyone will feel it as per their need and convenience but I believe if there is a soul connection then distance doesn't matter at all. My parents too were in LDR fr about 8 years but their love never departed...It grew with time...and its not that all relationships that r not LDR have come out as successful...It totally depends on two persons how they stay in love with each other....And I think two different people with two different places with two different lifestyle can stay in love fr lifetime...Its difficult but not impossible...Moreover we never force ourselves on each other...we respect each other's space and Love never comes handy...There will be obstacles too but that doesn't mean you have to leave your relationship bcz its inconvenient....
    Thank u :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019