Have you noticed? Everyone has the common sense to pee when it's needed.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelperX, Sep 9, 2021.

1. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lol xd

2. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy: Gold.

modern milarepa likes this.
  3. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

Another thing I have noticed is you seem to get perfect control at not wetting the bed when you get older.

So when you are a young kid you have probably wet the bed a handful of times, you are having a dream where you are actually peeing in the dream and then you wake up soaking.

But I have had those dreams as an adult where I am going to pee, but then I automatically wake up. I have woke up out a sleep bursting for a pee, and then ran to the toilet.

But I just don't understand what causes this automatic control as you get older.

4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

No, it's real.

I'mma be real with you chief, I still have no idea what the fr*ck point you are trying to make.

5. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Damn.

It's a very easy point I'm trying to make: everyone have the common sense to piss in the toilet and not wreckressly elsewhere but not everyone have the common sense to not do bad things. It's to enlight that even criminals got some common sense in them but not to not do bad things, whic is fucked up. Got it now?

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

And the correlation is?

7. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

In my country it's considered very important to get not things (and yourself) dirty with urine. I think it's partly because Islam consider the human urine a najis (unclean) thing, among some other things like poo, infidels, etc. So, it's religion brainwashing (to some extend) that makes it like a taboo and gives you a phobia.
    Not sure about other societies.

8. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I said it later in the post. But I'll post it here again:
    It's to enlight that even criminals got some common sense in them but not to not do bad things, whic is fucked up.

9. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

What? You don't piss on yourself because urine is dirty, it has toxic substances to the body, that's why the body tries to expell it.

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

At this point, what isnt fucked up to you lol.

11. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

I merely gave a description. I didn't say it's clean or good, did I? You asked a question (why you NEVER piss in yourself), I gave the answer (in a limited area, my country).

12. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

You don't get what I'm saying? Is that for certain things, everyone seem to have a common sense but for other important things, they do not. I find it fucked up. Like, you know that something is not right to do but for other topics you either don't know or you don't care. You know what I mean now?

13. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Well, you said that because of brainwashing, we think that urine is dirty, whic it means you imply that it is not dirty and therefore that it's clean. I instead told you that it is indeed dirty and not because of brainwashing but because it is and either your family or in school thaught you that it's bad to piss on yourself because it's unhealthy and unethical.

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Your standards dont apply to everyone. Common sense is not the same across every person and culture on earth.

15. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Criminality and common sense are things for removed from eachother

There are things that are illegal that devoid of common sense

And there are things that are illegal that are common sense

The Passenger likes this.
  16. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

I do think urine is dirty, nevertheless I think the people have been forced to believe urine is (extremely) dirty by continually telling them (without anyone think about the reason or care to explain) from childhood and through the centuries for countless generations.

Same applies for wine, pigs and dogs (all are considered very dirty). Why the first isn't brainwashing and the three others are?

That's my insights to describe it for my country. Curious to know more about other countries.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

The dog thing I really dont understand. Every Muslim I know either dislikes or is afraid of dogs, but I've seen countless videos of Muslims in other countries using dogs in the exact same ways Western people do. What's the deal?

18. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Lol, what? The common sense to piss in the toilet is universal, but the common sense to not to bad things is not unfortunately.
    There is a reason it's called "common sense" because it's common or better it should be common..

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You do realise some people dont even have toilets right? Your standards for common sense dont apply to everyone on earth, to think otherwise is staggering arrogance.

20. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

I pissed my pants at work once.

CarP and FirefromAbove like this.