Have you noticed? Everyone has the common sense to pee when it's needed.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelperX, Sep 9, 2021.

1. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

I'm talking about people that do have the toilet in their home. The people who do, have the common sense to not piss in the living room but in the toilet.

People who do not have the toilet, most likely either do it in the bush or they have an apposite place to piss in.

2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

So you're saying that it's messed up that people know how to use a toilet but still commit crimes?

3. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

About the original thing, it is presumably originated from Judaism. But I don't know the actual reason behind it. No one knows why a wolf or a lion is ok, only dogs (and pigs). But in my country it is considered as a sign of being pro-western or being secular. That's why you might lose your dog if you walk it in public.
    Those Muslims are not religious, probably think it's not against Islam to pet dogs.
    I don't understand it too. I think it's a shame people deprive themselves (and others!!) from having pets for no reason.

4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Thanks for the info. I dont fully understand the different Islamic sects but I would not have considered the Muslims who do own dogs to not be religious. For example, Saudi's own dogs and breed them for hunting. Do they have different beliefs to other Muslims?

5. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

The peeing system is functioning within established parameters, but some other systems doesn't do so well. That's probably why people obey the toilet and disobey the Police. No one has ever felt hungry or moneyless for toilet. It is simply just and it benefits everyone. :D

6. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

True, you never said that you think urine is clean, my bad.
    Well, urine is not extremely dirty. It's just dirty, because it contains urea and other components whic are toxic substances that the body expells through piss.
    If you briefly piss on your fingers while having a piss, just wash your hands with soap and you are fine. It's not like you touched some ultra toxic thing or whatever, but it's still dirty so you need to wash your hands with soap.

As for wine: they probably tell you to not drink it because it contains alcohol, whic is bad for your health. Even though, a glass of wine every now and then is not bad, but honestly I would avoid anything with alcohol.
    As for pigs: I don't know about that. Is it because pig meat has a higher chance of having worms than cow meat? Anyway, I would avoid meat altogether because in the long run, meat makes you old faster and eating fish and vegetables is just healthier and better.
    As for dogs: if the owner takes good care of the dog, then the dog is not dirty. But usually dogs go everywhere, so becareful with them, not to contract some diseases.

7. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

No different. Having them for hunting or guarding your things is totally different. It is not considered bad (or taboo) among the religious Musilms. Ex. you have them in your yard or garden only and your rooms (especially where you pray) don't get dirty. I was talking about having them as a pet in your house (like what you see in the west) and petting them regularly.

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm not going to lie, I almost pissed myself laughing at this thread.
    And somehow it also got me a bit pissed off in a way.

Listen mate, what you are calling common sense is "learned behaviour" you are like a trained dog, get over it, that's why we have to teach children.

9. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Yeah, because they do 2+2 = 4 for pissing in the toilet but not when they should not do crimes.

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

What if someone needed to steal a loaf of bread to feed their starving children, and it was the only option? Is it still wrong to commit a crime in that case?

11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I see, thank you for clarifying.

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

13. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

What's there to laugh, I'm serious.

And for "learned behaviour". It's partly true. It's true that we learned how to piss but we know that pissing in the side of the toilet is the right thing to do to not stain elsewhere. It's also common sense.

14. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

What's there to be confused.

I basically said that when they have to piss, they actionate their brain with common sense but not when they do crimes. Got it now?

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Excuse me, in my culture is common sense to piss wherever, specially in the veggie patch on your backyard if possible.

Also in my culture is common sense to do what other cultures regard as criminal acts so...

No, sorry, I don't get it

16. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Well, it would still be wrong because a crime has been commited. You are stealing something, whic is bad.
    The person should ask for that loaf of bread and explain his childrens' situation and not steal.

17. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Well, your culture is fucked up, sir. Lol.

18. BigBrain

BigBrain Fapstronaut

This guy gets it.

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

But is allowing your family to starve not worse? Why is breaking a law seemingly worse than savings someone's life?