1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by plomyk, Jul 16, 2019.

1. plomyk

plomyk Fapstronaut

Hey everyone!
    I'm new here so just wanted so say hello and introduce myself. So, I'm 20 years old IT student from Poland. I think I started PMO about 8 years ago and nowadays do it almost everyday. Usually once when I'm the only person awake at home, sometimes twice or thrice if I stay at home alone (I guess this is my trigger - being alone). Imo it is not that much, but still my life is a mess: almost none motivation for intellectual or physical activity, unable to organise my time and focus on my work, sometimes brainfog, social awkardness while meeting new people. I'm not sure if PMO is a reason behind that, but I guess rebooting is the best way to find out.

I've tried to give up PMO in my life a few times but always failed quite quickly. That's why I decided to join NoFap. I hope telling other people (even if only through the Internet) about my plans will motivate me to not break them.
    Alongside with rebooting I have ambitious plan to improve my life in general: reduce time wasted on surfing Internet and playing games, start doing some sports, eat healthier, going to bed earlier and learning more. But that's next step, first I want to stop PMO which might be root of my problems.

Wish me luck ;)
    P.S. Sorry for my English. I'm not native so it might sound weird sometimes

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Alk14x

Alk14x Fapstronaut

Good luck fellow new fapstronaut. Commit to the the things you have planned and you will see benefits.

plomyk and FX-05 like this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button|Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

plomyk likes this.