1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HERE COMES THE LONELY FELLA AGAIN

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Appleseraphim, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Appleseraphim

Appleseraphim Fapstronaut

Day 2
    I am 30 years and still lonely. I have never been in love before.. No one seems interested in me... I keep on wondering, is it really me who is the fault? I mean for so long I have been blaming myself that I lack confidence and I don't go to propose

Divyanshu Gautam likes this.
  2. Bro
    It's not your fault of not proposing anyone.
    But yes
    It is your fault that you didn't make yourself attractive.
    Attractive In every means
    Your looks
    Your presence
    Your way of talk
    Your speciality
    Your standard of living

I am sorry
    I am not blaming you
    I am saying that there are some things which gets attention more than anything
    And since here any story begins.

And trust me
    Friendship is way more important than relation of love these days.

May God send some good friends in your life.
    Till then enjoy the moment of growing yourself
    And don't miss the moments to laugh and enjoy.

Appleseraphim likes this.
  3. Appleseraphim

Thank you so much for the advice bro.

4. Appleseraphim

And thanks so much for the best wishes

5. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Life also needs some luck. I don't know if you're referring to being single or not. I know that I've been looking for a girlfriend all my life until I found the right one. I took me many attempts at relationships although I was very shy with girls. However, it was my goal and my need. I did everything I could to accomplish this dream. And after many attempts I succeeded. But you mustn't give up. Because some people (like my son), just complain without doing much to change their situation.

Also one can feel lonely being married. It happened to many guys on this forum. Loneliness is a state of mind. It's the warning sign of the brain that it's not happy and it wants actions to be taken to feel better. Unfortunately, for me it's usually PMO, but it should be something else instead.

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  6. Appleseraphim

Yes my loneliness is because I am single. I have tried to be in a relationship but I can't get even one single girl to love me... It's not that I am trying to find a right girl for me but my loneliness is deeply rooted in the fact that I can't find any single girl who is willing to love me...

No girl wants to even have a conversation with me.. They all try as much as possible that they shouldn't even give me a single thought of trying to want them let alone trying to propose to them. Its clear no matter how I try, it doesn't work.. I wonder what is wrong with me. I don't think I will ever be loved at all. I have tried my best.

7. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

The truth is that no one can solve your problems but you. I sometimes look at this forum and want some source of motivation or a piece of advice that would turn my life around. However, no one can offer me a super effective tip.

You need to assess yourself in a detached way - your looks (do you care for your looks?), your habits (are you a lazy or messy person?), your situation (are you financially independent?). However, if you are feeling low and have low self-esteem, you will look at yourself only seeing the negative and play down your strenghts. Nobody is perfect, and total a$$holes get girls, which is weird. You need to keep looking and working on yourself and try to see yourself from somebody else's perspective. Maybe you'll notice some faulty behaviour, bad habit or personality trait that needs be reduced or worked on.

Appleseraphim likes this.
  8. Appleseraphim

Alright.tanks for the advice.

Don80 likes this.