1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey All

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ali613, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

Hey guys I am a 23 year old male from Ottawa, Canada. I am glad to be apart of this community. Thanks for having such a great website and forums.

I have a couple questions regarding people who are experienced abstinence from fapping.

I joined this community to get a grip on my life. Over-Masterbation has destroyed a majority of my life from the age of 13- to present.

I have suffered from Severe Anxiety, Stomach Anxiety, Phobias and suffered Panic Attacks like no other. even Depression I believe i damaged my nervous system as I have never suffered these things 3-4 years ago. I believe Over Masturbation has caused all of these things. I am starting from this day to Quit all my negative habits. Which include smoking, Masturbation.

all this time I have been depending on what a doctor says and he tried to prescribe me X***X. I refused to take any type of Medicine .

I am willing to go the extra mile to get my life back. I also have had terrible relationships with females and the standard of Feminism has become Radical . I am also applying the MGTOW PHILOSOPHY.

Its time for me to get better.

My english is my second language , sorry if my english isn't so great.

TIME TO GET MY LIFE BACK!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

My current strategies would be to adopt, some hobbies, I am also going to start Exercising. i know in myself, the main reason got into such a bad cycle is because I have way to much free time. I will occupy my time!

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

5. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

Thanks alot Guys!

D . J . likes this.
  6. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

The day is almost over , I will go take a walk. My body is expecting me to fap! That's not gonna happen. Time for me to take a nice long walk !

D . J . likes this.
  7. Ali613

Ali613 Fapstronaut

DAY 1 COMPLETE, NO PMO!!

D . J . likes this.