1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how about changing more than one habbit ?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jack98ui, Feb 25, 2017.

1. jack98ui

jack98ui Fapstronaut

Well I have been addicted to PMO since my teenage days and very recently I've turned to 24. It has been 4 days since I joined the nofap challange and to be frank enough I'm feeling little better now. Earlier I was very much addicted to wanking , well more or less it became a habit for me.Unaware of the outcome I just used to wank up whenever I felt like and ended up becoming lazy and careless. Started running away from any kind of hard work became a procrastinator lost focus in career and life. I have completed my graduation but still I haven't applied for any job. My daily routine has also changed and I used to sleep at early morning only to wake up late afternoon. I am very much interested in changing my habits so that I could have a better life and career, but as per nofap changing more than one habit at time might not be good and I might endup loosing this challenge. Not so sure how should I change my habits in effective way to get my life back on track.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?