1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How important is getting your own place when in comes to getting laid?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Progressive Death Mettle, Jul 18, 2015.

1. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Sorry about that, I'm not trying to make anyone on this site feel bad. The best thing I can say about gaining confidence is to read some self-help books on how to build confidence and raise self-esteem. Self-help books have been my life coach for years and I read new ones almost every month and reread the good books many times over.

Don't sweat it, life is a journey of trial and error processes. You will get what you want once you start the path towards your goals and it's not about how fast you get there or how long it takes to get there. It's about taking the small steps to reach the final goal.

2. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Do you have any books you recommend? Most of what I keep finding reads like I'm supposed to just magic the problem away.

3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Read "The Slight Edge", by Jeff Olson.
    Main idea of the book - "It is easy to do the right thing, and it is easy to not do the right thing."
    Little steps each day towards the right path will get you were you want to be. That's the slight edge.
    FYI - It's not magic, but it takes time and daily consistent effort.

Good luck, congratulations on the 272 - no PMO and 28 days - no MO. Those are big numbers, be proud.