1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am a third year law student and I need your help. I don't know whether studying law is for me.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by J-CAT, May 20, 2019.

1. shorty1

shorty1 Fapstronaut

...wow.....I started with majoring in arquitecture due to the fact that i always appreciated form and fucntion.My MO kicked in and inhibited my interest,and went to music major then multimedia in which I was able to complete the curriculum,but because of my continuing and increasing addiction with all these majors in college,I never showed my true talent.Now, years later and thanks to this site-now,trying to effectively focus on what I can recover from what i learned back then but more focused.I'ts very very challenging...but it's not impossible.....

Khufu and Homo sapien. like this.
  2. shorty1

shorty1 Fapstronaut

talk to me

3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Im in college for accounting an I spend many late nights going over the work , I get a dopamine reward for each 1 hour I figure something out an that's what keeps me going but I find I can only remember 25% of my nightly exercises an it takes forever to memorize terminology , there are lots of YouTubers that claim to get high grades yet they struggle with memorization ,I find the stuff I remember is the stuff I don't force myself to remember it's usually the stuff my mind picks up during my disaplinary exercises where I sit an work with no distractions for 4hours straight, I'd say write a essay on the terms you want memorized , then edit it thoroly ,change the wording an phrases , if using using ms word use their dictation function, unlike pacing back an forward as I listen to the dictation ,

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Have you watched the complete season of suits, that show hypes me up ,could b some motivation in there for you