1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am on which DAY?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EnterTheMatrix, May 6, 2020.

Day 6 or 7

1. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7

100.0%
  1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

I am on day 152 on nofap Monkmode, and I also believe that I can take this benifits of testosterone spike too by considering the ejaculation of mine being the wet dream/nightfall, but I am in a confusion that, is today the 6th day or 7th day after nightfall. Because I considered the wet dream (3am) being the day 0 of nightfall and further days after that, then today will be the day 6 of nightfall. But as I woke up today I have got this dreamless emissions which I think it should happen only on testosterone spike that should be on day 7 of nightfall. So just tell me plz if I am on 6th or 7th day of nightfall testosterone spike. Because I want to plan my workout according to that .

the_Raged_Barbarian likes this.
  2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

i'm worried about these testosterone spike, it only spikes because we are decades depleted with testosterone and now recovering, after these spikes the flow of testosterone will become normally healthy means you are not in need of spikes because it is now free flowing on your bloodstream, that's why the urge never stop to hunt you even in longer streak because those urge can be converted to testosterone for useful work, also accumulated vitamins and minerals where cultivated to your system as long as you are on this journey, its like your second puberty, the hormones is re-engineering your physical and mental body once more because you are retaining, if you relapse its not because you lose some vitamins or other important stuff, but you take a hit again of dopamine highs that's why rewarding is must to be avoided at all cost and again you will be back again in the spiral loop of addiction it can be slower for others or it can be faster to some but all will meet at the end when the symptoms caused by PMO comes knocking at your door once again and you want to stop and reboot again. And as you reboot further you will consider again to relapse, you think its not harmful. but the body just like any other material, its depreciating so the recovery can't be the same twice because we are aging and has different bodily constitutions because of individuality and genetic heritage, for those who will read this, if the urge for relapsing is harassing you in this moment you better adjust your emotions and read more of rebooting articles because will and determination is not enough we must approach this addiction professionally.

3. EnterTheMatrix

So I should consider day 1 as the day I got the wet dream or relapse and not day 0?

4. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Having wet dreams is not a relapse. If you relapse by means of P.M.O. you should consider to reset your counter.

5. EnterTheMatrix

No I am not considering it a relapse , but just want to catch the day of testosterone spike which happens on 7th day after an orgasm, and wet dream is a orgasm isn't it? That's what I am asking.and I am asking that on which day I was in, 6th or 7th

6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Yes it is an orgasm but that happened when you are not aware and not in control of the situation because you are asleep means the highs of orgasm is not assiociated with another behavior related to PMO, remember as you do PMO you are rewarded by orgasm/dopamine rush and we know thats were addiction happen. For wet dreams I have read some articles that unlike ejaculation what is release is more of prostatic juice than a concentrated semen when you MO. On which day you are I'm not sure.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  7. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

24 hours from the moment you ejaculated is day 1.

8. EnterTheMatrix

The starting of day 1 or the day 1 completed?

9. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed.

I don't blame you for being confused. For example, when is your first birthday? Your first birthday is the day you were born, but you are zero years old. Your first "birthday" is really your second.

Another way to look at it: How many hours since your ejaculation? 24? 24 hours = 1 day.

It's a measure of duration, not a count.

10. EnterTheMatrix

It was really helpful
    , thank you