1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can’t stop the urge

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Bilbo11, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Bilbo11

Bilbo11 New Fapstronaut

I have been feeling down lately, I usually masterbate around 3 times a week. Lately however I have been doing it more often. Even after I ejaculate about 20 mins later the urge comes back. I can last about 48 hours without jerking off. How can I stop the urging feeling?

2. Go to the another place, where you can fap - for instance library or outside. You will feel the urging feeling, but you need to decide if you will stand and fight or no. Simple as that.

3. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

Get off it for longer time you are escalading!. Get off the masturbation if it worrys you, go hard mode if you can its worth it. It will heal such things .

4. Ruffydestroyer

Ruffydestroyer New Fapstronaut

Think about other things, Get out the house or jump in a cold shower that worked for me. that or get on the phone/facetime with a friend

5. Floripa

Floripa Fapstronaut

6. Hmm, I guess an answer is letting it do it's own thing, also when you get tgw urge get up and walk or do something productive and excercus