1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know what to do..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Lost man, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Lost man

Lost man New Fapstronaut

I'm almost 22 years old.
    I finished college,but I have no job.
    I am introverted,So I have only a few friends.they already have some plan to do something.
    I have no idea what to do.
    The major I graduated in is not something I am interested in,I barely passed out.
    I have decent skills in art.
    Since I am clueless, I am also failing in nofap.
    Now I am wasting time because I don't know what to do.
    Someone help me out.
    So , should I follow my talent or should I try for jobs with my degree?

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

I would say every job is nice as long as it benefits the society, whilst allowing one to make a living. So do what feels right to you.

No matter what you do, the most important thing is to make sure that you keep going on with your NoFap journey. Try to stay clean as much as possible, so that you have enough energy to work.

Good luck with your job hunting!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    Lost man likes this.
  3. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Find a job that doesn’t make too many demands on your time and energy. Use the spare time and energy to devote yourself to your art.

Buddhabro2.0 and desmond3 like this.
  4. NestorB

NestorB New Fapstronaut

Hey, don't get so worked up!!! More than half of young people who have just graduated have this state of uncertainty. Does working in your field pay a lot? If not, then why do you do what you don't like and for little money?