1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to be free

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by linchak, Apr 12, 2017.

1. linchak

linchak New Fapstronaut

My addiction has lasted for a decade. On and off for the past ten years, but never off for more than 2 months.

I've tried to quit so many different times, but I keep coming up short... something bothers me, I start to feel lonely, I feel angry, and so I find a video online, hoping to find release from any of my problems.

I feel terrible all the time. My conscience is guilty and I don't feel that I'm worth anything.

I finally met a girl, and we've been dating for about a year. It has been very hard, but I want to marry this girl, and move on with my life and be free. I want to be free, and I know it's a choice between my computer, my phone, my right hand.. or the girl of my dreams.

I Free I likes this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Anything Is Possible .
    You can be "Free" , Like me :emoji_pray:
    [​IMG]

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?