1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think it is time, are you out there?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Code Hero, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Code Hero

Code Hero Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I am a 27 year old law student with one more year of school left, who is tired of this affecting my grades and what I do with my free time. My last and only serious girlfriend and I struggled with PIED, and since I started law school I have not had a serious relationship with anyone. I would like to move on with my life and I tried abstaining once over winter break last year. I made it 15 days before relapsing, and it was bad.

I chose the name "Code Hero" because that is what the men in Ernest Hemingway's novels are called for exhibiting grace under pressure. I am terrified of flatlining along with the pressure of my internship and school, but I know if I don't deal with this now it will never go away. I look forward to being part of this community and everyone's support!

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?