1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I would like to share this with you - II

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thomaz, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Thomaz

Thomaz Fapstronaut

This is a "Wake up Call"
    To me, this girl exists, we work out in the same Gym and every day I see her I have this exact situation happening to me. Today, i will talk to her, i have to, i own it to myself.

2. Nice video! Hope you make your move. I remember a girl like that at my gym some years back. Sadly, she disappeared before I ever made a move. Don't wait.

3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Man encounters hot woman. Man is easily impressed and sold by her looks. Man places way too much value on hot woman and places little value on himself. Man thinks he has to act in a certain way to get the girl to like him. Compensating. Performing. Investing. Anything to close the gap because man thinks she's high above and he's down below. Woman realizes that she doesn't have to invest anything for the man to give her attention affection validation. Woman loses respect for man. She still doesn't like the man. Why? Why? Why!? Man starts chasing losses like a gambler and doubles his investment. Fear. Desperation. More investment. More compensating. More performing. More sacrificing self respect in order to gain her validation. Hot woman is gone forever. Weeks of downward spiral into self pity and confusion. Broken man. Broken man encounters new hot woman. Broken man needs new hot woman to fix his life.

“All I care about is the distorted image I have projected onto you because you meet my ideal of physical beauty. None of your other qualities even matter to me. That is why I am hiding my intentions and unsure of myself, even though I know nothing about you."

People are just people. Big small / old young / rich poor / straight homosexual bisexual / transgendered man woman child. All have flaws and issues. The more you interact with all kinds of people (especially ones you find attractive), the more you'll see that they're all just people. Superficial aspects are such a small part of what makes a human being and yet so many are willing to sacrifice their own self worth when they encounter an attractive stranger.

Explore and interact with more people in general. Experience reality and how people really are rather than idolizing.

The best thing you can do to attract someone is be real and treat them like a real person rather than a scary object that needs to be possessed.

4. Wow that's so relevant, this is one of my goals for this year, I'm still trying and pushing myself for it.

r8js likes this.