1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If she doesn't give any signals does it always mean she is not interested ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Oct 3, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Maybe a dumb question, but if a woman doesn't give any signals does it always mean she is not interested in you ? What is your experience ? Or does she wants you to give a signal first, she is waiting for a man with courage enough to approach her without her giving signals ? maybe she does not know how to give signals ? Maybe she thinks she is ugly so she does not bother to give signals ?

Br

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Most of the times yes.

Man don't give signs. Man are busy with their own shit. When they spot a woman that he likes and she is putting herselve in his orbit or giving him signs, he can go and talk to her. If not.. why waist his time? Only talk to woman that is giving you signs of interest.

No, woman will give signs to the man they like. Woman that are really into you will give you signs. Woman are pretty obvious when they like you, even the shy ones.

Woman know.. belive me. Since woman are born know how to gather other people attention. Woman always looks for atention and validation. She knows how to make they guy she likes notice her in hopes he likes her too.

If this were the case, she has super low selvesteem. People are needy and most of the times are a nightmare to date.

This post seeams like you are trying to not accept reality, you can see that the woman you like is not giving you signs at all and you are trying to makes excuses for her for not doing them to you.

If she is not giving you signs move on. Keep working on yourselve and eventually a woman that you also like is going to give signs to you. Never chase woman, is never the recipe to success with them.

3. nfpexperiment

Spirituss likes this.
  4. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , for females in public places like for example some event or wallmart etc that is crowded, I think you must go and say hi and try to have a chat to get noticed, then you must read her signs. If you dont approach u will not know 4 sure ? Ok is not everyone style.

5. Regarding dating, my opinion is that you need to find some rationality.

The fact is that you are not in the girl's head. You don't know what she thinks of you. Most women will not give you any sign of interest. Especially when you see them on the street. Simply because they have no reason to give you any. They don't know you.

That's not a general rule.

-In my life I've had women who gave me a strong eye contact before I came to talk to them. And indeed they were interested. Like other girls who gave me a strong eye contact, and in the end were not interested.

-Like some girls didn't even look at me, and I've never seen women so interested in me. And others who looked interested and ignored me.

There's ruminations, and there's reality. When you approach women, you can't be more in reality. I mean you see how things work in real life and not in books or videos. You get over your fears and you learn a lot about yourself, women and the world in general. When you're not approaching women, you're basing your knowledge on what people tell you and the frustrated red pill communities. You are full of ego and fixed ideas because you never explored what you didn't think you could do. You've never stepped out of your comfort zone in your life.

You don't know, simply because you are not in her head. It's a ruminations. You're concerned about what she thinks of you. On the contrary, ask yourself what you think of her, what you like about her and you will see that this ruminations will go away by itself.
    the idea of getting out of your comfort zone is to train your mind to be okay with not knowing what's going to happen. that's why it's so hard at the beginning. Because it's not a habit yet. And that's also why the vast majority of guys will never take action. Because rejection is unbearable for them. They prefer to wait for things to come to them. Because they think they are important enough to receive love for free without any reason.
    If you want something, go get it. Don't wait for "signs" that will never come. This is not only true for girls, but for everything you want to achieve in your life.

If you take action and make it a habit, I guarantee you won't care if she gives you "signs" or not. You'll be focused on what you want and not on what people might think of you. And believe me, when you can approach anyone in any situation and not care about rejection, that's freedom. You'll get rejected and that's okay. The goal is not to succeed with every girl you approach. The goal is to not give a f if you get rejected. To find a reason that no matter how many times you get rejected, you'll keep going. Becausr through effort you have learned to know yourself, and not to depend on the opinion of others.

All it takes is practice and constistency.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2021
  6. nfpexperiment

@Spirituss , yes, just approach and have a chat, wether the girl give signs or not, how much time is wasted right ? Maybe 5-10 minutes or less.

7. You have nothing to lose

8. nfpexperiment

@Coak Hakola , yes , sometimes I wonder if this is the case with some girls/women, so as a man always approach and have a chat and then you know for sure.

9. nfpexperiment

@Coak Hakola , it could be she just enjoyed looking at you, eye candy, but she has her own reasons not to engage, propably she has boyfriend or she just do not want a boy friend yet etc.

10. I like to think as a general rule there are signs that a woman gives, but you simply never know.

Example: I went on a hike with a girl and it was nice but I didn't get much signs from her. In fact when we reached the beach she stood there mostly with her arms crossed. Not a good sign at all, especially in a romantic setting. When we hiked back to the parking lot she asked if she could have a hug, which I took as another bad sign....a little bit like giving someone a kiss on the cheek. But I went for it anyway and kissed her. She was totally receptive and we spent the next 30 minutes making out lol.

So you just never know man.

Vanquisher12 and Coak Hakola like this.
  11. nfpexperiment

@Billybrasco , the fact that she went hiking with you and ask for a hug, are signs that she want to get to know you, but not clear sexual signs, but you took the risk to try...

12. nfpexperiment

@Spirituss , yes, that's why we men must let them notice us by approaching them and having a chat, maybe she will like you if she gets to know you a little bit in the chat. It could be that some women think like this, it is not always the women job to give signs first, I am not some hooker, the men should have some balls/courage try first also.

13. The paradox is when we are dating we simply don't know one another and how can we be attracted when we're still getting to know each other?

Some of these "coaches" will say things like "a girl will know whether she's going to have sex with you within 3 seconds". What a load of bull. Or that the average time to get laid is on the first date within 30 minutes LMAO

There's no magical formula. If there were, everyone would do it and have success every time.

Vanquisher12 and Spirituss like this.
  14. The problem with dating is that there is too much intellectualization. We try to understand everything. We think that trying to understand and make a science of it will help us.

When in reality, yes there are answers but they are different for everyone. For example, I focus on well-being. The more I feel good with myself, the more I will feel good with others.
    I went through a lot of questioning in 3 years of practice to come to this conclusion. These challenges are based on taking action and not on books or what people have told me.
    Yet with each challenge, I was convinced that I was right this time. The world is like that, women are like that. If I do this, it will work. And bam, the next day you approach women and your new technique doesn't work. You have to do it differently again.

Even after 3 years of intensive practice there is not a day when I think I'm right. You never finish learning. There are many different ways to succeed. But taking action is a necessary foundation.

95% of the questions we ask ourselves are just ruminations. The real answer lies beyond our comfort zone, it cannot be intellectualized. Because the answer is the experience itself.
    That's why I avoid reading books and watching videos. It doesn't help. It adds problems where there are none.
    When you read a book or watch a video. You have knowledge. But it doesn't boost your level, just your ego. Plus this knowledge isn’t based on who you are deep down.

It's taking action that will make you learn. And when you don't make excuses, believe me, you'll say to yourself, "How could I have been so stupid to believe such and such a thing? Because the answers are to be found in real life, not in fantasies or popular beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2021
    MindfulWarrior and Billybrasco like this.
  15. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

This is femenine behaviour. Woman put themselves in the man orbit so the man can notice them in hopes the man like them and talk to them. Don't be the woman in the interaction, is not going to bring good results to you.

When a woman is into you, you are going to know. Woman make it pretty clear when they like you. If they are not doing it, then she is not that attracted to you. Don't waste time with woman like that.

Only date woman that are really into you, and your dating experiences are going to be a lot more fun and fullfyling.

16. nfpexperiment

Well I consider it courage, most men are afraid to approach female strangers.

17. nfpexperiment

Female strangers, They dont know you so why would they like you ? Thats why go have a chat, let them know u a little bit.

Billybrasco likes this.
  18. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , the problem is sometimes there are no females you are interested in or they are not interested in you, in your familiar enviroment e.g. work, circle of friends, club, school class etc.I think it wiser to do both if you can, work on yourself and approach female strangers.

19. This guy doesn't understand anything about attraction in women.
    Because yes, attraction is really different in women and men.

We men can be attracted to a woman just by her looks. I'm not talking about love, I'm talking about attraction.

Women are much more emotional than we are. For the vast majority, a physical appearance is not enough. A woman is attracted by a man's attitude.
    And a good attitude is developed by putting yourself in a lot of social situations. Especially in many social situations where you talk to women.
    You can compare it to a sport. If you want to be muscular, you have to train several times a week. For seduction, it's the same thing.

I'm way above average compared to other men. physically. That's the truth, I'm not saying that to brag. However, I have only been approached twice in my life. And that was by women I didn't like.

If you want something, go get it. Beautiful women don't need to approach men. They already have opportunities every day. We men don't have the same thing. Men who say otherwise are lying to themselves.
    Being an alpha and letting women come to you is all about ego. If it worked we would know.

Handsome guy and nfpexperiment like this.
  20. nfpexperiment

His method only works in familiar enviroments like work, circle of friends etc, if the woman had some time to observe you and gather info about you. All the women that approached me were in familiar enviroment, they had time to analyse me, but I wasnt interested in them.

Billybrasco likes this.