[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Don't worry about it. Just never stop trying. You have a huge wall in front of you. But if you keep ramming, one day the wall will fall apart and you will be free forever. You just keep it up. That's all. All the best, comrade!

2. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

3. I had another reset waves. Stay strong the rest of you. I’ll be back the next war. Next time I’ll make sure to be an asset, not a hindrance. See you then.

4. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Damn yet another fallen soldier.Dont worry next time you will make it.

5. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Dead.

I know why.

Be better next time.

6. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

Thanks Brother
    I will never stop trying because I know that it will make it worst.
    So, back on it. This time I will be careful in most vulnerable times.

7. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

Thank you very much Brother.
    Yeah! I will surely keep on going.
    Thanks for your suggestion. I am going to make a plan for those moments beforehand.
    And again thanks for sharing the thread.

8. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Cultivate durability and tenacity by consistently building on your life vision and filling it with very hard to achieve, but very beneficial things... When you have a bunch of goals that you can't bear the thought of failing at, and many seem even harder to you than quitting PMO and PMO also is standing in the way of them... Well you kinda realize you just have to knock this PMO thing out of the park and be done with it. That made it worth going through all the pain and discomfort of these urges and made me realize I can't give into it no matter what.

I think the thing that helped me get past those days of super strong urges (especially early on) was just largely knowing WHY I was doing this. Do you have larger goals that PMO conflicts with? Do you have a lifestyle in mind? Things to think about if you haven't. I used to be relapsing constantly, so I know what it's like.

Day 2!

9. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut

10. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

KIA. :(
    I have to be better.

12. dynamic spimka

dynamic spimka Fapstronaut

another soldier fallen oh no

13. dynamic spimka

dynamic spimka Fapstronaut

what is happening to all of our soldiers..increase your determination all of you we have to win this war

14. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

3rd day in the trenches, barely hanging on to life, surviving on what little is left from our rations. The dark side shows its ugly face in the absurd amount of casualties, piling up like unwanted letters from the irs on a dirty kitchen table where a family once sat down to eat a healthy and nutritious breakfast full of hope and joy.
    All the x-rated magazines and vhs tapes flying past me, start to blur into a haze of disgust with a penetrating stench of cum-stained socks that have been forgotten under the bed of a child that never even heard of the possibilitiy to live a peaceful and fulfilled life, just waiting bitterly on that next big Rockstar Games release with diminishing hope.

I don't care anymore as I type my urges away into ridicoulus forum posts, pretending to know how to write shit.
    I am yearning to come home to you soon my dear, and I desperatly hope you would reply to the whats-app message i sent you like 3 weeks ago.

Love,
    your very bored but determined soldier :emoji_muscle:

15. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 3.Still alive, still in flatline tho i have feeling it will end soon so iam looking foward to it.

16. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

I think I am in a different time zone lol

17. Keep your head up, and keep going. You’ll win eventually.

18. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut

19. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 3... The carnage of this war seems more extreme. The bodies pile up.

20. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Looks like so