1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 10. Congrats to all those left standing.

3. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Took a small break. I'm in for the next one.

5. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Day 10. Congrats to those who made it to day 10. And the rest also will be remembered for their bravery.

I'm in for the next war.

6. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Day 10
    Ready for next war Iam blood thirsty so please let me in next war

7. Day 10 The taste of another victory is all so sweet.

Krishna Das, Talz, FpsMato and 2 others like this.
  8. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I'm in on the next one. I haven't quite had enough of the carnage yet.

Krishna Das, Hadrian3, Karom and 2 others like this.
  9. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

@_Imperial0x47 i would like to join the next duel if you dont mind

thank you

10. It feels so good to be victorious. I'm in for the next one @_Imperial0x47

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I have unfortunately relapsed after 90 days... I'm not sure how to feel about it. I guess I met one of my short term goals though. I will note that I'm not experiencing a lot of the issues I normally would, it would appear as if going 90 days considerably improved my condition. It wasn't very enjoyable, pied seems to be gone... Not a ton of temptation to give into the chaser effect. I may step away and reevaluate.

12. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

It's sad to know that you have relapsed shorty after reaching your goal. But it's great to know that you have developed control over you. It looks like the neural pathways created by PMO are considerably weakened. That's definitely a good sign which indicates that you have almost recovered from this addiction. I wish you best of luck on your path ahead.

13. _Imperial0x47

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎WAR RESULT

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE ARMY OF FIRE : 2
    - 2 : THE ARMY OF WAVES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SORRY FOR BEING LATE. I WAS BUSY WITH MY STUDIES AS I HAVE EXAMPS COMING UP
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a tie this time. Congrats, both teams! Good job!
    [​IMG]

Talz, hollyman, Krishna Das and 3 others like this.
  14. _Imperial0x47

People who have enrolled in the next war
    @Perseverance 16
    @dynamic spimka
    @The Unbeatable
    @bellator de Christi
    @Hadrian3
    @FpsMato
    @hollyman
    @Karom
    (Please let me know if any of you have changed your mind about joining the next war. If you still want to participate in the next war, ignore this message.)

People who still haven't enrolled in the next war, please reply to the message as "I'm in". I will start the war tomorrow.

People who still have not enrolled in the next war
    2. @JeanCarl88
    3. @Infidel.48
    4. @Aspect_16[/USER
    @GotCaught
    @Talz

Hadrian3, Talz, Krishna Das and 2 others like this.
  15. Krishna Das

Krishna Das Fapstronaut

I am in
    The break I took from the last war went pretty well.
    In the starting fell again to the old ways. But now I have regained my confidence, Strength and meaning in life.
    I think I am in my best phase of this battle now throughout my journey.
    Thanks everyone for your support.
    And special thanks to @_Imperial0x47 brother.

16. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

I want to enroll in the next war.

17. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

interesting tho the war will be begin near the weekend where temptation is usually at the peak level, wow bit scared but that's the challenge

18. Have to make it through the weekend. It’s like when two armies charge each other and the first few swords are swung. It’s chaotic but if you make it through, you’re a fighter.

19. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

so sorry to hear that but the next relapse is the key, if u can hold to your huge chaser effect (after long streak relapse) then go back on track again it should be fine but the danger is if u binge to it somehow i found it hard to back in track again even if it just 7 days

best pray to you , come back stronger warrior