1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

is there something more to being "virgin" or "non-virgin" ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by silex_jedi, Jan 6, 2022.

1. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

hello,

[a small introduction]
    twenty three and a half years old. i never had sex as they say... might be that i am careful, overthinking, self deprecating, or not interested in this particular girl. even though, i have enjoyed dancing with girls a few times, even though i have hugged girls with all my heart, even though i had times when a girl and myself where in a strong spiritual connexion, even though i am rewiring, learning to think new ways to think, i try to focus on my life, i don't like myself that much NOW, don't want to be poison to a female partner for the moment. flirting is fun but that's it. sorry i have no better proposition for you my lady at this time.

[the question]
    i find quite a turn off to listen to people talk about sex (with close friends i am more open to listen as i can get out of my comfort zone), i am not interested in THEIR stories, i find it too intimate. BUT here we can talk openly and anonymously... and there is something that i want to ask...

besides being to be able to say "i fucked", being male, is there something more to "having had sex at least one time" ?

2. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

I can't talk for anybody else, but in my case it never was about the "physical act". It always was about feeling valid and accepted, and knowing that I could be liked/loved/whatever-you-wanna-call-it enough as to engage in such a relationship with someone. And that boosted my self-confidence, I was not anymore that guy that wasn't good enough and that girls didn't see with that intention.

silex_jedi likes this.