1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've been feeling bad

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Thaala, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Thaala

Thaala Fapstronaut

I've been feeling bad, I don't like to say that because it makes things worse, I seem to be on a thin line.
    I was 60 days without PMO, I started to feel bad, I had a nasal congestion, I get tired, I started to get irritated with little things, after such a time my strong and cheerful state decreased.
    I ended up failing 3 times in 3 days, I felt a certain relief followed by a bad feeling, I could call it depression. it is as if something was predicting me even though I wanted to leave.
    I've read a sentence that peace and happiness is within each one, you just have to decide how you're going to feel, I can hold on for a while, but bad energies.
    At this very moment when I write this topic I want to feel energetic and vibrant, but I can't elevate it.
    I don't know if it was the quarantine and I did absolutely nothing for about 3 months, just lying in my bed on my cell phone playing or on youtube. I started to lose the will to do that.
    Has anyone ever been through this, does anyone have a tip to save me from this pain?