1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. A Fresh Start

A Fresh Start Fapstronaut

Made it to Day 17! Will be at 30 days in no time.;)

Stay strong guys.

M4s1cF@n7, NF SINCE BIRTH and b1308t like this.
  2. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Three days in. Feeling good.

M4s1cF@n7, NF SINCE BIRTH and b1308t like this.
  3. Priv

Priv New Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Day 0

M4s1cF@n7 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  4. Truthseeker777

Truthseeker777 Fapstronaut

Day 26, the urges are 90% gone which is a relief. This is my greatest run considering I'm alone and I drink alcohol quite often and heavily so even I'm impressed with my will power. Relapsing was a common thing for me because when I'd get drunk I'd have almost no self control but now I've managed to conquer the uncontrollable drunken state. Let's get our life back guys

Freeman82 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  5. MartianCactus

MartianCactus Fapstronaut

Actually relapsed again(this time without P as didn't have phone.) It does feel much better to M without P but it still is M.... i don't know..I have made significant improvements. First I PMOed every day. Then I joined NoFap and got that up to PMO once every 3 days. Now I can stretch it till 5 days. This time I even tried to subside ANY fantasies. But still this one moment I got one(just some time ago actually). And then I engage in a contemplation on if I should do it or not. The urges make me actually feel like PMO is the right thing. Will reset my counter. From Monday Im gonna be super busy as school work + coaching + gym is starting. But still...It will be free after 9 PM. Maybe I can subside the urges then. I am usually VERY determined but the urges make me feel like PMO is actually the right thing. Whereas once I finish, I realize how I feel after PMO. I does feel horrible. I will keep trying AND WONT GIVE UP! But any help would be appreciated :D

NF SINCE BIRTH and john wheel like this.
  6. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

That's the spirit!

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  7. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Checking in because I'm getting the temptation to edge and I really don't want to squander the 3 good days I've notched up - can't face resetting the clock. Got to be strong and face it down!

8. MartianCactus

MartianCactus Fapstronaut

Thanks for the cheering comments!! At first I thought I won't share this here but now Im gonna be totally honest with you guys. I just M with P again some moments ago as I didn't do it with P some time ago...this is my first time Oing twice a day..I know. But I kind of feel more satisfied now..sorry guys..I kinda broke your trust..

BUT IM GONNA BE TOTALLY BUSY FROM MONDAY aaandd so this is probably, no it IS my last time PMOing!! Let's do it!!

This is not the words of some non serious over enthusisastic guy!! I mean it!!

9. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

don't do it bro ! you know that if you'll edge you'll M sooner or later. The first days are the hardest. Go take a cold shower

NF SINCE BIRTH and john wheel like this.
  10. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Thanks, man, I held out - Day 4 is in sight!

Freeman82 likes this.
  11. amean

amean Fapstronaut

I'm in.
    I'm already 4 days in, and my power weapon is a 10 min meditation which I'm doing with the headspace app.

I wasn't even aware that meditating can help me see through my urges, but it does so perfectly.

12. [​IMG]

13. 65 days. I feel pretty awesome compared to when I started. I have realized that sex is far from the most important thing in life. I even feel like I dont really need it to be happy. A total alien thought when I started this. I am naturally attracted to girls personalities. Tone of voice, smile etc makes me feel good. I feel like I am about to achieve something big spiritually. I have had deep meditative experiences without even trying. A glimpse of eternity.

14. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Made it to four days - not a great streak, I know, but Day Three was super tough. Excited to make it to a week. Thanks to all and hope everyone is doing good.

15. I love your positive attitude bro!

16. Thanks for sharing this @Nofapsincebirth. Being part of NoFap and reading all the good news really magnifies my sense that we're all part of something much bigger and more exciting than we can imagine.

17. Some people prefer one day at a time. Others keep their eyes on the prize. At 18 days now and this is where I normally give in to temptation. So I need to keep my eyes firmly on the prize...which is 90 Days no PMO. Today marks the 20% milestone. 30 days will be a big milestone too.

18. M4s1cF@n7

M4s1cF@n7 Fapstronaut

Day thirty four or five completed.

19. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 80. 10 to go. Good.

20. J_Wagner

J_Wagner Guest