1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Legal prostitute to fix PIED

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ironmaing, Jul 14, 2019.

Can sex with prostitute help rewire PIED brain?

1. Yes, as it will be with a real person.

2. No, prostitution is artificial and too easy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Hey Quinn. Spot on advice. We spoke about it last night and she said that an erection is not necessary during sexual activity. Felt like a weight was lifted.

She does, however, feel blocked at having sexual stuff together because of fear of repeating previous bad experiences. What can I do to make her feel relaxed again?

I told her to remember the good experiences and she gave a nice smile. Think I should just man up and initiate more often until she works through this blockage.

Do you have any suggestions on how to remove her blockage?

ForABetterLife20 likes this.
  2. Ask her, when she feels ready, to sit and and talk to you about those fears. Tell her you will do nothing but listen when she talks to you. You will not give her advice or talk about yourself at all. Show empathy and compassion.

Sometimes people find this weird but, if it works for the two of you, at regular intervals you can say back to her "what I hear you saying is...." and repeat back to her what she says. This is a technique from Imago therapy. It helps you to listen and assures her that she has been heard. Make sure when you talk/listen that you are looking at each other, not sitting on the couch both looking outward or laying in bed both staring at the ceiling. In Imago therapy faces are 18 inches apart when talking to each other (this is because early baby/mother bonding was 18 inches apart because that's as far as a newborn could see).

But you don't have to do the Imago stuff, just make sure she talks and you listen and you find some way to show with compassion and that she has been heard.

Peace,
    -Quinn

3. lukasz.luk

lukasz.luk Fapstronaut

It depends. If you will get lucky, You can meet nice girl. If no, you will meet hooker who will pull your penis to eyaculation which will not happen... up to you