1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life is getting hard

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Life is getting hard with me and I really know that is the Bible now I don't read please pray for me to be strong because now the motivation is off I mean back to zero

2. When life gets hard, we need to lean on Christ even more. And then not stop leaning on him when things ease up. The truth is that we are wholly dependent on him all the time and in everything.

Praying you will find his presence a constant comfort and source of strength.

3. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

4. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Life was very hard with me but I have stopped watching Mr P and I know everything is going on well with my life but the main thing is that sometimes I fap and I want to start my life again with you guys to keep my goals on track , I'm hoping everything will go well with my and I know you guys are going to be helpful

Myfortress likes this.
  5. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Life was really hard this week and as a Christian I want to start a strong relationship with Jesus Christ and I just want to reinvent my life into a new version and I hope this place is the right place for me to start and hope you guys are going to help

Tao Jones likes this.