1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 21. I had a great day, I got the urges I didn't edge as far as before but I didn't cross the line at all, still no P. I know I shouldn't do this. I just procrastinate over my schoolwork which takes me back to my old habits.

From now on, I decided to take a walk as soon as I feel like edging. I spared time for my interests instead of watching a movie. I feel like movies keep me on that couch for hours and hours, I feel like my energy is all dead, it gets me so tired. I spend time for no reason, that's what I think about most films nowadays. It's not a popular idea, what do you think about it?

2. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

I feel the same way. Especially this dull "watching some semi-interesting stuff, just to pass time" is really really draining.
    Most movies are actually crap, but there are some really amazing TV-Shows.
    Have you watched "the Mandalorian" ? ;)

3. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Encouraging post hollyman

hollyman and Gonarth like this.
  4. I really appreciate your heartfelt message. Thank you! I will evaluate critically why I relapsed. Good news is I have survived for 1 day and the chaser effect has lessened.

hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 41 (B.Fob +)

My challenge streak is almost up to my real streak with the bounty fobs

*turns in bounty’s frozen in carbonite..and uses the proceeds for Baskar steel. Upgrades armour in the FORGE... metal rings loudly...*

I’m putting on my Gauntlets with Grapple hook.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Gonarth and hollyman like this.
  6. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

Day 7 *spirited potential!*

Gonarth, hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  7. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Pokeballhard and Gonarth like this.
  8. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

nice man...i am so happy to see u on track again and defeat the first enemy (chaser effect)

slay the enemy man, no mercy

Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  9. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Day 13 my dreams have become more easy to remember

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 5. I was feeling down but picking myself up. Not giving up. Good luck to you all!

11. Checking In DAY 4 (29 days over all :O)

this thread has made listen to a lot of 30 Seconds to Mars lately. Their first two albums when I was an enormous fan. I think back on those times to when I was young and how I want that same energy and passion for things again and how for the last 12 years I don’t know how I let my additions get so bad and treat and neglect things I love the most.

I feel the same way. Movies today seem to have zero interest for me, or maybe I’m just getting older and Stuck in my past with great movies. I still have not even gone out to see the new Star Wars lol

and at home this past month I have spent more time reading books and graphic novels in my backyard with my dog, and playing guitar and artwork with my dog next to me.

all of these are victories to me, thanks to nofap and channeling my energy elsewhere.

sorry for lack of update @Wolfyoufeed, trying to inspire daily, just living life gets in the way sometimes in a good way ;)

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

You have a good streak going bro, 2 more days for your New Rank and starting Armor!

Gonarth and Meep like this.
  13. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Glad to hear your headed back uphill. Life’s that way sometimes aint it?

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
    -Bruce Lee

Kratos_GOW and Gonarth like this.
  14. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 43 (b.fob +)

Tomorrow my real streak will be caught up. I don’t miss sugar much, but do miss chocolate and sometimes caffeine. I am definitely better on PMO and less stressed though.. so I’ll probably remain off them for that, just having something occasionally. I’m excited to hit my personal streak of 45 days no PMO Hardmode tomorrow!

Glad to hear of your victories! Thanks for sharing some “for the foundlings”.

Also, the daily check’in is more a precautionary thing..I’m not ridged about it because we are Mandalorians... our way requires us to be absent yet responsible for our actions while away from time to time.

I’ve been so good about my own because I force myself to in the mornings. Not to pry into your business, but more or less, how old are you?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    ShockTheSystem and Gonarth like this.
  15. Day 2

For some reason, I was really happy yesterday. My interactions with people were really good and genuine. I had several great interactions with some ladies. One was so prolonged that we ended continuing via chat into the late hours of the night. It is clear to me that my relapse has not affected my positive energy. I am glad I did not binge otherwise I would have erased all those gains. I feel really good this morning after doing my meditation, talking to God in prayer and reading some scriptures.

To my fellow Mandalorians, have an awesome Sunday!

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  16. Thanks! Yes, no mercy will be shown to this vicious evil enemy! Continue in the fine fight too!

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  17. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

UPDATE:
    The following happened to me, although I usually don’t have vivid or lucid dreams (where you know it’s a dream). I’ve read about it before and wanted one, but for the wrong reasons. In fact I don’t usually even dream at all.

Dream:

I had a lucid vivid dream last night that was like some scene of a movie.. it actually started out more like a P video of my wife and I. But as I fell into a more half awake/awareness I got control of the dream. Further into the dream, it was like it was being promoted by a literal demon because other things kept being presented to me. I prayed hard in the dream and let me just present it to you.

My wife was making love to me, in several ways very sweetly. I realized that it was a dream and could decide wether to continue as I wished and somehow this would equate edging in the real world... instead of giving in, I pushed it away like a dark cloud. Again the beautiful woman I married was presented to me willing to do more for me.. pushed it away. I wanted to give in at first. No, I mustn’t.

Then a girl I don’t think I’ve ever seen, she was pretty and her hands were tied was offered to me. I imagined a knife in my hand and cut her bonds, telling her to run away. She did. Then the beautiful naked woman I imagined to test out my resistance the the other day was presented hands tied.. offered to me... again, I took no time thinking; I cut her bonds and gave her the same command.

Next the woman I work with, whom I used to find hard to speak with, she’s a bombshell and I can tell finds me attractive was presented. I always make our conversations short and to the point. I also suppress any wrong ideas towards her and pray for help. I freed her bonds the same as the others and told her to run! When she showed up I knew I was being attacked by a demon.. so I imagined a long Razor sharp Katana and called to the demon, forcing him to fight me...now. We appeared to shift in our background... to a arid, cracked, dry desert with a deep gorge to my right.

He/It appeared to me as a quickly moving dark black shadowy mass twice my size. He had blood red eyes, sharp black teeth and was angered. But since I had visualized similar things to this part in the past, it came to me easily. I shrunk him down as if I had the power too, yes, I knew it was my nightmare and I was turning it into a dream. I shrank him into a little black snake.... sliced him into many little pieces... jumped and flew back about 15 ft and raised and dropped my hand. I dropped a massive bus sized metal weight onto the demon. Then I imagined pouring gasoline on the entire thing and lighting it.

I must have pissed him off and couldn’t do it alone because after I thought I won the battle.. the scene changed and at this point I felt I was in a different place and even a different level of sleep. I felt comfortable and beautiful famous women I used to fap too.. one that looks a lot like my wife, another that I fapped to a lot as a teenager kept showing up and trying to have sex with me, offering themselves and taking off clothes.. I realized this was the demon changing tactics to things he believed would trip me up.. I also realized that up until now I had done everything by myself, without reaching out to my creator.. so I tapped into the strongest form of help I could ever have... I prayed to Jehovah (Psalm 83:18 KJV, NWT). Here’s were it got interesting...

The women pouring themselves and doing all they could to rape me turned into demons with snarls they rose up... but to my surprise and not in my control... a column of fire came out of heaven in a spinning red/orange color. It consumed the demon women and even their dust was absent. One after another they were all totally burned with fire. MY God had come with a vengeance, and the Battle was his!

I immediately woke up and thanked him.

In fact, writing this makes me want to do a deeper prayer of thanks, which I will do shortly.

Before you ask, I have never done drugs, never had a lucid dream that I could control, and no family members that are crazy.. at least none who have been diagnosed..hahaha

I felt the need to share this victory with my fellow Fapstrounuts. I feel pretty sure it was either a healing symptom of NoFap, or I really was being “attacked” by a demon(s). The Bible has several accounts of this happening even in visions. No I don’t think I’m special or have a God Complex, just a average man from a forgotten people.

*head nod... walks cautiously back to the forge for armor maintenance*

ShockTheSystem and hollyman like this.
  18. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

7 days are over and I am in high spirits ;)

It's time to prepare my soul for the upcoming hardships as a full mandalorian warrior.
    So I'm going to restrict my exposure to makeout or nude scenes in normal movies/tv shows (they really bugged me the last few days) and I will do a short fast until tomorrow.
    Whenever possible I will even stay away from sexual thoughts and cut them off I they shall arise.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  19. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

New Rank! Also good ideas Mescalito; This is a great day for us upcoming Mandalorians... lots of victories

*hands you a mission puck*
    Make it to day 15.. This is the way

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020