1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbating Where People Could See Me

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Diderik, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi,

I have been masturbating in my home for many years. Now I live with Wife, Stepson, and another person, all adults-- but I need to quit masturbating at my computer in the office where there's no door and people have to walk through to get to the kitchen. This is ridiculous, I know.

So far, I have not gotten caught, which is surprising.

I don't do it for the thrill of danger of getting caught, but the computer is here. It's time to grow up and quit the risky behavior. The least I could do if I am going to watch P would be to go in the bathroom with my phone.

Thanks for listening.

2. I agree, this could be damaging to relationships and your self worth if you’re caught. So yeah stop it! good luck

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. @rm0uR

@rm0uR Fapstronaut

With all respect, you are in the worst case addiction of masturbation. All I can say is you really need to stop.
    Good luck.

Warrior4Freedom likes this.
  4. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks to both of you.

5. That sounds very smart. Your family might start feeling insecure around you and your hands, especially if they see that your hand has been in your pants or has been covered in bodily fluids. Your wife might feel very sad if she finds out that you are watching P too.

deepanshu___2 likes this.
  6. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

For real bro

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  7. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Hey , keep it up no matter what
    Btw i am alone cause i have nobody to talk can we share our Stories in conversation ?

WilliamJ.F. likes this.