1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Matrix trans allegory

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Whatever in Hell's oven is that?

En?gma likes this.
  2. SoaringEagle likes this.
  3. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

The Matrix can be surly deciphered in many ways. But just seems that they now want to push "this" interpretation more, perhaps to avoid anyone referencing it to refer to overarching government control, especially considering, the red pill blue pill allegory.

In any MSM piece of "news" one needs to ask himself:
    1-Who is telling me this? ("Wachowski")
    2-Why are they telling me this and why now?

4. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah oddly enough I never watched this movie but I have more of a reason to avoid it now.

5. The one that tweet ''Take the red pill'' on twitter and then say he want put a AI inside your brain, this is what i mean with despotas, this is how i deciphred it, but in truth, is like I have to deciphre the retard of people, not the matrix.

SoaringEagle likes this.
  6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This sounds a hell of a lot like the whole "Dumbledore was totally gay the whole time" thing JK Rowling tried to push years after the Harry Potter series was done, when there is literally nothing in the text to support it. The problem with trying to retroactively say that a story was actually an allegory for a specific thing is you can easily do it to anything to the point of absurdity. In fact I will do it now.

Shrek 2 is an allegory for being gay because the theme of the movie is coming to accept yourself as who you are and finding happiness from it despite others being opposed to it.

Spongebob Squarepants is actually a biting satire of capitalism.

Lord of the Rings is about white nationalists coming together to defeat an army of impoverished ethnic minorities.

7. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Elon Musk is one of "them" for sure. There is no way on earth he could have his "projects" still running and get all the government money if he wasn't.
    To me anything he says must be something they want to spread.

8. The problem is not exactly to be part of an Obscure society, the problem is to show to other your retardness instead of act in the shadow. From my point of view there is just people that want to do their deal, for money, of course, without empathy for peoples destiny or whatever. Soulless, organic portals, demons, call how do you want.

9. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

This.