1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Thanks man. It means a lot.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Suckaaa :p :D
    You're already doing so much to cheer us up. Take a breather batman. ^^

No Fehr, you deserve this. I've been watching your streak. 5 days this time. I could hug you right now you fool :D Cheer up and make the best of it my bro!

3. Lol, thanks :p

4. Yo Fehr! This is it lad. We actually at the same starting line. Let's do this one together!

If I can, you sure as hell can too.

5. Im just about there too, lets make it count :)

6. I will sure do that! ;)

7. Looks great lol. Thats about how i felt after my relapse

8. A jolly good time mate, I haven't relapsed yet so I can't imagine how you felt.

9. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in Sunday morning feeling confident about the time bomb challenge ! :)

10. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Good luck with your new streak for the guys who relapsed, Never give up!

Many thanks for your wishes for me and @Tiger uppercut!. I wish all the best for you all .

Check in, have a great day everyone :)

12. Wow.... Curiosity level over 9000!

13. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

14. Checking in 0702 20.1.19

Word of the day! Perseverance. It means to continue doing something despite difficulties that may arise and set backs in your success. How does this relate to PMO. Well, its not always easy, and most of can relate to the setbacks. But I can say, we all persevere! Never give in, give one hell of a fight!

15. Any tips how handle chaser effect, its worse than i thought ? :/

16. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

It's hard indeed , the key is to redirect the thought once it pops up into your mind, otherwise it's too late.
    Keep yourself busy, do reading , take a cold shower, I used video games once in order to get over the chaser effect but I don't recommend that as it's a kind of addiction as well.
    Also, what about a "No screens" day? No computer, no cell phone, no TV. At least do that the last hour before going to bed.
    All the best mate

17. Yes, get rid of your phone and Internet access for 24 hours!

Also I go to the sauna everyday, followed by an ice cold shower. It kills my urges because it makes me feel relaxed and tired.

PS: yesterday I bought the app (OFFTIME) (you can also get Flipd). It's a great app and cost only 3 euros/dollars. It allows you to put your phone under lockdown and block apps for a given period of time. Yesterday evening I had massive urges, so I put my phone under total lockdown until 7am this morning. I had no access to the Internet at all and there is no way to deactivate the lockdown. I knew I couldn't relapse to P even if I wanted to! I used the free version which is awesome but this morning I bought the premium version for 3 euros because it allows you to auto-schedule lockdowns and parameter everything to your liking!

Check it out! And as soon as you feel that the urges are coming, put your phone under lockdown immediately (you can still keep the apps you want lime whatsapp or messenger) active if you want!

With OFFTIME premium I plan on scheduling lock downs whenever I am home and reactivations when I am at work so I can't PMO at all.

Also get an accountability app.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019