1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Though I'd argue that video games themselves aren't automatically addictive, and we all use escapism to some extent when going through tough times. Same thing as movies or reading, as long as it doesn't interfere with life or becomes a problem for them personally and if it works then I think that's great.

I know that and a couple other things help me through those rubbish days, I'd say stay away from the Internet and those social media sites above all else since most can't seem to control themselves around them.

2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

3. Check in Sunday!

Man I remember my first long streak. Honestly it would have never happened if I didn’t religiously play new Vegas or street fighter as soon as I got out of the shower. I’m all for using video games in the early stages.

4. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

5. The Ultimate

The Ultimate Fapstronaut

6. Not sure if I formally checked in today so checking in now.

7. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

9. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Nice.. really appreciate your efforts for the cause.. making the hardships fun as we go.. impressive :)

10. Thanks for nice words:)

11. Sadly, there are no secret tips here! You gotta fight and fight.
    Look at it this way, you have a new sports car, and you accidentally dent it in one small place, will you get mad and dent it further, or be more careful and get it repaired asap.

12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

13. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

14. Haha nice good reference.

15. Checking in.

Going strong on this streak. Saw Newie is back!

Well as usual, word of the day; success
    Success is the achievement of something you were trying to do. Simple as it is, it says a lot. How so? Well success can be broken into two sections, short term and long term success. Short term success is the accomplishing of small goals, such as a day, a week or a month. Long term success, is the achievement of 3 months, a year, even more. All success is linked.

Use your short term success to ultimately achieve your long term success.