1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No attraction to vaginas

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Xue Hua Piao, Jan 22, 2023.

1. My first relationship kiss was from a blond and 25 years later I can still remember the taste of it. I believe this is true

2. Good points, all I can say is that when I used to hook up with girls when I was younger, that I would be somewhat "attracted" (idk if that's the best word) to her vagina if I thought the girl was really attractive. This situation didn't happen often to me, but the times that it did, that was how I felt back then.

But if I wasn't really attracted to the girl and was hooking up with her, then I wouldn't have any "attraction" to her vagina. Nowadays, I'd probably consider a girl who is like 18-22 years old, not been with too many guys, very cute and pretty, pretty face, nice body, shaven in pubic area, and had showered that day --- that girl I think I would be "attracted" to her vagina, depending on the shape/size/layout of the vagina as well. Some might look better than others.

3. For the ladies, and for anyone else on Team Pussy - I freaking love them! :)
    I look at a vagina and the words above describe exactly what I feel. I love the hair, the mound, the clitoris, the wetness and I am particularly fond of labia, especially large labia. There is such a thing as labiaplasty - women literally have surgery to make it look more like just a slit. What a shame. In my opinion - the meatier the better.

Sorry if that's a trigger for anyone, but I think it needs to be said. Also, I can imagine that there might be women on this site who are ashamed of their vaginas and hearing a bunch of guys calling them gross could be really triggering for these women.

All the best to the lovers and the haters. <3

Xue Hua Piao likes this.
  4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

OP: Guys, I dont like pussy too much, help!
    SOMEONE: I love pussy!!

Rehab101 and Xue Hua Piao like this.