1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut November Challenge is here!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Nov 1, 2021.

1. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

2. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 18 wasn't too bad, but I peeked once and I peeked once today as well. I keep thinking about a specific pstar and looking up pics or gifs of her. It's only dragging back my recovery though. I think part of it is in the back of my head peeking and not mo'ing feels like progress, which in a way it is, but that isn't to be used as justification. I gotta write out my thoughts and reasons for wanting to peek so I can sort through this. Can't rest on my laurels and let this creep up on me.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

4. Ivan Kalashnikov

Ivan Kalashnikov Fapstronaut

5. WalkingForward

I had a wet dream last night...

Well, it's not a relapse since it was outside of my voluntary control. I'm still in, I just need to be extra careful now to not fall into a chaser effect.

6. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 19 in the books. It was a busy but good day, and although I peeked a bit it didn't really arouse me, and I clicked off after about 20 seconds or maybe even less. Its still feeding the beast in a way but I'm not beating myself up for it, just need to make it a point today to not peek as I've been very good with no MO.

7. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

8. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

Reset.
    NNN 4.0 : Day 1

Ivan Kalashnikov and Krishna Das like this.
  9. Ivan Kalashnikov

Day 20 of NNN completed. Still in the fight!

10. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

11. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 20 done. Doing a bit better with taking small steps on the things important to me. Nothing crazy, but getting up there. Erections are a bit bigger and stronger so that's good to see, not that I ever had pied or anything like that in the first place.

12. WalkingForward

3 weeks of NoFap tonight. Still in.
    Yeah, not going to fap. Giving into those urges has caused so much misery, no more, never again.

13. Ivan Kalashnikov

Day 21 of NNN. I'm still in and PMO free. The end of November is in sight, but watching my step... One day at a time.

14. Day 21 of NNN had some temptations but got through them all.

15. 88991s

88991s Fapstronaut

16. WalkingForward

Another day of not fapping. Still in.

Should spend my time better though, waste less time online on nonsense.