1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap and dating is a good idea

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by bigtruck420, Jan 8, 2024.

Tags:
  1. bigtruck420

bigtruck420 Fapstronaut

Really want to impregnate some female. Some of them have cute smiles

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Just because you feel like doing something doesn't mean you should. And if you do impregnate some woman you should be responsible and take care of her during the pregnancy. Not to mention being a good father to your child.

As Kirk Franklin says in one of his songs:

She's working two jobs
    She can't do it alone
    She shouldn't have to she didn't get knocked up on her own

goodnice 2.0 and lula078 like this.
  3. bigtruck420

bigtruck420 Fapstronaut

When I was writing that post i was thinking with my pp. I feel like planting my seed is something id like to do in the future. Maybe nofap awakens some sort of vocation to fatherhood in me... I would like to start family someday. Good, caring wife that accepts my celibate, son that im gonna rise in the best way possible, house, home.
    Anyway, we all gonna die someday. Race of the genes. What is everything? I really dont know

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

That's good. I don't think anyone admires a man who abandons a woman they've gotten pregnant.

The Kirk Franklin song is called A Whole Nation and was written from the perspective of someone who grew up with a father.