1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoSnooze Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by StoicContemplation, Nov 29, 2020.

1. I'll give it a go tomorrow. My alarm is set for 6:30. That's when I'll get up.

2. Did it. Not exactly happy about it as I feel as though I could use another hour. But I did it.

StoicContemplation likes this.
  3. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Good job. I failed unfortunately! My alarm was set at the same hour as yours. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't get out of bed. I think I first allowed myself to just rest for another half hour without falling asleep. But yeah at a certain point it became too compelling to close my eyes for a moment. Before I knew, I was in the arms of Morpheus...

Garek likes this.
  4. Alright mofos, it's a work week. Alarm set for 6:15 with the intent to hop out of bed a meditate until 6:30. Coffee maker should start auto brewing at 6:25. Let's do this!

5. Victory, feels like I got about seven hours of sleep, certainly more than 6.

6. I am up later than I ought to be so I am setting my alarm for 7. That means coffee in a thermos and McDonald's on the road.

7. StoicContemplation

Day 1: didn't snooze

Garek likes this.
  8. Did it. I ought to be in bed by ten going forward.

StoicContemplation likes this.
  9. Skipped McDonald's this morning. Alarm is set for 6am.

*Edit - started to call an audible for 7 but here I am instead. I ran one lengthy PMO cycle last night which cut significantly into my sleep :emoji_sweat:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2021
  10. I will single handedly keep this thread alive. I am sticking with 6. Alarm set.

11. StoicContemplation

I'm gonna wipe the dust off this challenge/thread and commit myself to not snooze tomorrow.

HolyTheotokos likes this.
  12. Praying for you

13. StoicContemplation

Yesterday I failed but today I took the precaution by putting my light therapy box on my night table so I was able to put that on in the morning (this device sheds a lot of light, it's meant to improve sleep cycle by mimicking the sun). So alarm at 8 am and stayed in bed for half an hour whilst letting the light box make me awake.

Day 1

Thanks brother! Much appreciated.

HolyTheotokos likes this.