Please pray for me

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Please pray for me guys. I am struggling so badly with physical problems in my knees, and it's taking such a toll on my family relationships. I've been using pmo to cope with these problems as well.. I feel I have betrayed God so many times I cant stand to do it anymore. Lord Jesus please deliver me from evil.

Tao Jones and Christian Warrior like this.
  2. Christian Warrior

Christian Warrior Fapstronaut

You've got my prayers.

And at 22 days hard-mode, you're doing really well! Wish I had your strength! Keep it up!

Blessedby TheMostHigh likes this.
  3. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Thank you for your prayers brother, it's much appreciated. Unfortunately I relapsed yesterday, my counter reset just hasnt updated yet. With that said... I'm ready to give my life to God once and for all. I can't live like this any longer. God bless you and thank you for your response.

Myfortress likes this.
  4. Christian Warrior

Christian Warrior Fapstronaut

You're welcome.

Here's a verse you might like:

Psalms 101:3 - I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes. I hate what faithless people do. I will have no part in it.

Blessedby TheMostHigh likes this.
  5. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I love these verses, I hope they are helpful to you. I am praying for you, please pray for me.

Romans 5:1-5 (New American Bible)
    1 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access (by faith) to this grace in which we stand, and we boast in hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only that, but we even boast of our afflictions, knowing that affliction produces endurance,4 and endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope,5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the holy Spirit that has been given to us.

6. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Thank you so much brother. Affliction does produce endurance and ultimately character.. very important connection to make. In fact if it weren’t for my afflictions I might not have come to God and Lord Jesus in the way I have. Please let me know how I can pray for you. God bless.

7. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

Have sent up prayers for you my friend. Well done for making it as far as you did before the relapse... even though you relapsed be encouraged to know that you are capable of getting at least far. Keep at it and in time your streaks will be longer.

Keep on keeping on :emoji_muscle:

8. Blessedby TheMostHigh

@XandeXIV @Myfortress Thank you for your words and prayers brothers. I have no doubt that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and I will redeem myself through the power of Jesus and the Most High God.

I want to thank everyone again for your prayers, I truly believe they are working. Yesterday I just felt different, in a very good way. My knees, my discipline, everything. The power of prayer is incredible. Guys, I would love to pray for you as well, let me know what I can pray for specifically. God bless. @Christian Warrior @CPilot

Myfortress, Tao Jones and XandeXIV like this.