1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Proposal: New forum section named "Is my dick big enough?" to organize the 100s of threads about it

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Administrator Account, Dec 4, 2018.

New forum section for dick size posts?

1. Yes new section

42 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No new section

24 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. I got larger problems to worry about.

Ra's Al Ghul and Deleted Account like this.
  2. LifeIsAmazing

LifeIsAmazing Fapstronaut

I think that the "dick size threads" are 'triggering' the female section of the NoFap forum..

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  3. Even if you make a section dedicated to this, people will still post them in the wrong section! :emoji_sweat_smile:

4. btw not sure if people can tell that I'm just poking fun with this thread and don't intend to actually make an entire dick size section

5. Maybe we can create a group for dick size discussion tho or something

6. Lots of dickcussion in that group! Lmao!

Gotham Outlaw and Alexander like this.
  7. Love it. I almost want to create a new forum section called Dickcussion now

8. 4c4953948331b08c0d460c20befcd971.jpg
    It's the Bratwurst by an inch!

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  9. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I suggest using an emoticon indicating if you are being facetious. It was just a phallusy. :rolleyes:

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Like this if you think the dick topics are multiplying right as we speak about them

11. They actually are for some reason.

12. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Is my (any body part) big or small enough? Am I successful enough? Am I good enough? Am I wealthy enough? Am I intelligent enough? Am I athletic enough? Am I tall / sexy / charismatic enough? Is my social media interesting enough? Am I popular enough? Am I enough?

To some people you're enough and to others you're not. The problem is when people try to be enough for everyone and be validated by everyone.

So it becomes a goal for many to be so perfect that they can never experience rejection or ridicule in their life. Nobody is perfect and so that delusion is always resisted when faced with reality which causes suffering.

"I can't ask that girl out yet... I'm not ready or good enough."

"I can't do that scary, difficult, and uncertain thing that I don't have much experience with yet... I'm not confident or competent at it enough to not mess it up."

"I can't go for what I desire yet... there's too much about me that's imperfect."

It doesn't matter how much time passes, where you are, who you're with, or what you accomplish in life. If you have the underlying belief that you aren't enough, then you'll never be enough.

Is your dick big enough? Whatever you think the answer is, you're absolutely right.

13. Please include a dick to big forum so I have some place to vent my frustrations, lol.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  14. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

If someone wished to have a bigger penis and it was granted.... then what?

Well, I'd have more validation from others and more confidence................... then what?

Well, I wouldn't have to live in fear of not being good enough or being made fun of................................ then what?

Well, then I can do the things I've always wanted to do in life...................

It's become a pre-requisite for many guys to have a bigger dick before they can live their lives. They need permission or validation before they can feel good enough to live.

Of course, it wouldn't stop there. They would wish for a better car / house / career / wealth / popularity / status / etc. It becomes a never ending quest for permission in order to live their life and to feel good enough to exist.

Yeah................ I would live my life......................................... but the penis I was born with is looking a bit small.............................. so fuck it, I'll just lay low until I die and be reincarnated with a bigger one.

The "is my dick big enough" question isn't the underlying issue here. It's the fact that their problems / attitude / focus / personality / self image is small. Sure, it has nothing to do with the rest of you or your life, the problem has to be your penis size.

15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'll name it the Dirk Digglar sub group, well-hung guy problems.:D

16. This is a VERY legitimate concern for the majority of men.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I think the avatar of the founder knows the answer but doesn't like it.

18. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

I got too excited with tht joke...

19. Liv4ever

Liv4ever Fapstronaut

I dnt knw wht to say... I've never been in such a deep situation