1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Real life vs Tinder

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pedro Delgado, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Pedro Delgado

Pedro Delgado Fapstronaut

Why does people prefer use Tinder than flirt on real life nowadays?
    You're showing to the others an unreal life, selecting your best pictures, your "happiness"... but the moment you meet, the other person can see if you're really like on your pics or not and viceversa.

I bet for flirting on real life rather than using Tinder, so you can come into a play with the other person which is more grateful than a simple "like".

What do you think and what are your reasons?

2. There are a lot of reasons. Some real, some stupid, some just plain old fun.

Plus in today's fast paced lifestyle it may or may not be possible for someone to meet people using traditional methods.

A lot of crap also exists, but that exists in real interactions too, so it's not all that bad.

Why do you judge?

3. It's easy .
    You are straight to the point .
    People are less intimidated.
    Reasons are never ending .

If I catch a woman on the streets, she may like me a lot, but human are so easily intimidated nowadays . They always move in packs .
    If you contact, it is ''too personal'' most of the time. They ain't used to realness . In general, I say.

......., recon117 and Submariner like this.
  4. Pedro Delgado

Well, I'm not judging, just giving my point of view, my opinion.

In my experience, face to face is the best way to know a person, as you can see the reactions and the way of talking. Behind a screen those things disappear.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Pedro Delgado

Yea, that's a pity in my opinion, there's a fear on the population.

I used Tinder in the past and I didn't like it because I felt as it wasn't real contact and most of the girls were faking their pictures.

Leader of ME likes this.
  6. Veryodd

Veryodd Fapstronaut

People always try to show their best life and best moment, that`s why Tinder!

Leader of ME likes this.
  7. Seattlehermit

Seattlehermit Fapstronaut

No doubt. But you are asking an age old question of online vs RL social. It's like why txt/sms is more popular than voice calls.... I think that's been settled, each has it's own benefits. Ultimately, you need to meet in RL if you desire any physical intimacy at all.