1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

really really need help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by needhelptostop, Nov 26, 2018.

1. needhelptostop

needhelptostop New Fapstronaut

I get used to masturbating since childhood. actually, I am a victim of my parent's sex times. I saw how my father rubs my mother clit. and I did not what I am doing but I start to do it for myself. it was a secret till now. I can not tell nobody my parents ruined my life. i am addicted to masturbating now. I tried a lot to stop it but couldn't. I am 25 now. I am still a virgin. I can not find a boyfriend. I could not quit masturbating since my childhood. it causes many illnesses for me. both physical and mental. i feel isolated and disappointed. just do not know what should I do. I do not want to be a victim of my whole life. hope this time I can.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Welcome to the community!
    Sorry to know you had to witness your parents' private activities. It shouldn't have happened but try to put it behind you so you can allow your heart and mind to heal. Talking here about your secret is a good first step toward recovery. You don't have to stay addicted, you can break free. It will take lots of discipline and determination but step by step you can let go of this addiction. I was also addicted to it but little by little I'm breaking free. I don't ever want to go back to it, it never satisfies or gives anything good in return. Stay focused, good luck. :)