1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

RECOVERING SUPPLEMENTS

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Deleted Account, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Hey guys I hope you are all well actually I was looking for a health supplement to recover my body from the effects of excessive masturbation & to boost my recovery...Recently I have been looking for some ayurvedic supplements but some friends suggested me REVITAL OR REVITAL-H to recover my body from ill effects of masturbtion
    Revital contains everything our body needs like calcium,vitamins & most important vitamin B-12,it boosts our immune system,improves eye sight,brain...In short words it contains everything my body needs to recover...
    So what do u guys think about it?...if u have any other suggestion It will be well appreciated
    Thx ;)

goodboy1 likes this.
  2. ....??Anybody able to reply??...
    IT WILL BE YOUR KINDNESS FRIENDS :)

3. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Nootropics and choline stack,
    Better when going also extreme in studies. Vitamins better to get trough proper diet and also do exercises to improve blood circulation.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Multi vitamins are good. Green tea helps cognitive function.

Deleted Account likes this.