1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Renew Your Mind

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Proverbs 23:7 says, “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he” (NKJV).

What a man thinks about becomes his values, his values determine his character, and he acts out his character through his behavior.

renew_life_j and Tao Jones like this.
  2. Yes! Awesome stuff! This is right out of the SET FREE NOWWW process:

Transform your behavior by changing your thinking
    “Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” - Proverbs 4:23
    “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” Romans 12:2

FREE (The FREEdom process)

• Freeze-frame every thought
      “...we take every thought captive to obey Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:5b

• Run every thought by the Spirit of Truth
      “When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.” John 16:13a
      “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.” James 1:5

• Expose and exchange the lies with the truth
      “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.” Philippians 4:8

• Exercise the truth
    “Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me.” Luke 9:23
    ‘“Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”’ Luke 22:42

renew_life_j and Myfortress like this.