1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

RESEARCH

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LuBuDu, Aug 11, 2020.

1. LuBuDu

LuBuDu New Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm doing lot of research for myself, about addictions while I'm testing. And when I start nofap, there lot of withdrawal, better to teach youngsters not how to use condom on banan, instead of they can teach something that how important is your sperm. Also my purpose of research is, finding out humans sex time. Because every animal do it 1-2 time on a year. But we are doing mostly for joy not for need. So anyway here is my journey and relive methods
    1. Panic attack : you will get lot of panic attack be aware. But it's not forever just for 2-7 week. What to do? Meditation or try some breathing technique for me i did Him Wof technique
    2. Wet dream: it's just semen retention if it's not full come. If you want to avoid it sleep in your side. Not even your back. Because if you had a sex while laying on your back your brain will recognize after like 3 week. Just try sleep on your side. Also wake up 4:00 A.M it's worth it 100%
    Do exercise. Your body getting energy, and you don't spend it. And it cost you a wet dream. Spend your energy.
    When you will have the wet dream, you will be have also stomach cramps, pain or diarrhea. Goes for a week. (Maybe we can understand womans now)
    3. How to increase testeron?
    *COLD SHOWER
    * bee products: such as polen, honey, perqa, bee milk. ( if you don't have any bee alergy.
    * walk, run
    * avoid meet, possible to become vegan. Because meat give unnatural fat I mean if you interested in philosophy "real human don't eat meat." It is real. Meat give a fat that produce sperm and fastest way and you get more urge, more wet dream.
    4. Quit alcohol, cigaret.
    5. While your on nofap do it for a year maybe you will find the humans sex time. It's really my question. I'm trying to do sex not for emotions or something else. It's like instinct it is spouse to be special time.
    6. It is a really good journey. You will get lot of headache and anxiety.
    • Start to do meditation it's helps really helps. You are not the mind, body or emotions. Became mindful, go green. Be positive all the time you can do it. By the I couldn't find a natural way for the headache ( smoking weed helps, but it depends on your country don't caught )

2. LuBuDu

LuBuDu New Fapstronaut

I forget to say. If you have a bloating or stomach cramps while semen retention go for a walk drink water or lay down