1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Saw my ex after a year

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by planb512, Sep 5, 2016.

1. planb512

planb512 Fapstronaut

So this is my first time posting on nofap so please bear with me .Quick background ,26 on nofap for about a year now with more relapses than i can count and now currently on day 15.So i went to this party and there was ex hwho i had been dating last year.I did go say hi and played it pretty cool and there was no problems there .although it did seem she was doing pretty well now .On my way back my friend said shes dating someone now and she was doing pretty well in life.Then suddenly a huge fuckin wave of loneliness just swept over like mentally it was the worst feeling i ever felt.Ive been alone for a yeaar now and by alone i mean like really alone with only few friends and living with my grandma . a part of my mind was like lets fap and forget about this cruel world..however i thought u know what ,if i fap i know what happens .post orgasm the loneliness would just increase and itd feel shittier than how it is now.So i decided let me just deal with my feelings .And u know what ,it actually felt weirdly good.like being able to feel such strong feelings i what makes us human right .to numb it off and forget about it doesnt change anything,it just numbs it .so i decided u know what ,fuck this im not gonna fap, not gonna check her on fb or anything .And now one day later ive been able to come on terms with it and move on.i think with nofap it urges us to deal with our feelings and make a change than wallow in self pity and drown in sorrowness..so my fellow Fapstronauts struggling with loneliness wwith nofap ...hang in there .fapping just makes loneliness worse .after orgasm the feelings just rush back in stronger and meaner ..and sorry if my post wasnt so meaningful like i wanted it to be i just wanted to say what i felt
    :)

badeae1, Overfloweth, Icyweb and 7 others like this.
  2. Amen to that. Congrats on passing 2 weeks. And your absolutely right about nofap forcing us to deal with our emotions.

3. Allnightlong

Allnightlong Fapstronaut

Thats the right attitude man, keep hating M and especially P! :)
    As you said, afterwards you will even feel worse, but your brain is not going to tell you that :D

4. You are already growing. Good mindset, we have to deal with our problems and try to relativate. You will find a better girl.

5. planb512

planb512 Fapstronaut

Thanks for taking time to read and reply bro

6. planb512

planb512 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro ,that made me feel better

7. planb512

planb512 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro ...was really going through some tough times ...thanks for the support

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. No problem, I'm here to help. Feel free to pm me.