1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self challenge new start fresh start

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EnterTheMatrix, Apr 15, 2022.

1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

So i just pmoed today on 15/04/22 at 16:29. Also fapped and Pmoed 2 days prior and before not often but like 10 days gap and all. But now I am giving myself a 90 days challenge of (NoP, NoM, NoEj, NoSex, Talking with girls only as needed not sexual and all) . I wanted to complete the 365 days challenge but couldn't. So I will try to complete 90 days now and after that it's on me to continue for 365 day Or anything else. So i will just focus on this 90 days challenge now. Let's see how this goes. I will share my experience here. See you soon friends.

Beekind likes this.
  2. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

Why are you still pmoing? You were the chosen one...

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  3. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

Yes I know, just I couldn't able to do 365 day,i once went till 266 days. So I guess after 365 it will be different picture.

4. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

It will take you a while.
    Don't be discouraged.
    It is about self mastery and everyone will tell you that it will take a long long time.
    Be patient and if you fall, don't blame yourself.
    Get up and try again and again.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.